• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    A well known local liberal Obama worshiper told me the Gadsden plate on my truck was "stupid". Given his history of idiotic comments, all I could do was bust out laughing! He was furious at my response, and stormed off. Now I know how I'm gonna respond every time he's around.:laugh:

Ter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Pekin / Washington Co.
    I fly this.

betsy-ross-american.jpg

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    A lot of brave young men and women have died for the Stars & Stripes. While I respect your right to fly whatever "version" of historic U.S. Flag you choose, I will continue to fly the officially recognized Stars and Strips of the United States.

-G

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    A lot of brave young men and women have died for the Stars & Stripes. While I respect your right to fly whatever "version" of historic U.S. Flag you choose, I will continue to fly the officially recognized Stars and Strips of the United States.

-G

Agreed. The Stars and Stripes should not be any less meaningful just because our government is out of control. The flag represents the people and the country, not the government. The Gadsden flag is wonderful, but I always get a bit upset when any flag is flown above the Stars and Stripes, because Old Glory isn't the one stomping on the Constitution. :patriot:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    The flag represents our heritage, what we have fought for, and what many have died for. Our government has left this behind, but I have not.

The Stars and Stripes flies proudly at my house.

Top Bottom