• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 812homes4u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Columbus
    Thanks. Just did some searching on amazon and will check out led warehouse. I know its time to get a better light. It is an important part of carrying. There are lots of choices....I will get something ordered soon and I will post what I decide on.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Thanks. Just did some searching on amazon and will check out led warehouse. I know its time to get a better light. It is an important part of carrying. There are lots of choices....I will get something ordered soon and I will post what I decide on.

Good! :yesway:

Maybe tell us what you want to order BEFORE you do and we can talk about it.Like you said there are many choices and it can be hard to find the right model if you are not a flashlight expert (not saying that I am).

You think about the type of battery that you light will use too, it's just as important as a gun caliber.
    Some types of batteries can be quite expensive, 3 or 4 dollar each, and hard to find.
    That's why I run all my light on AA batteries, it's also easier to quick a large stock pile of batteries.And I carry spare batteries on me that can be used on all the flashlights I carry (not gonna say how many I carry on me or you will think im nuts).

812homes4u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    Columbus
    Just posted a new thread in this section asking INGO members to pick the light. I set a 50 dollar limit on it but I will order the light that the most members pick. I would really like you input. Check it out. Im kinda new to posting so I dont know how to add a link to the other thread.

Good! :yesway:

Maybe tell us what you want to order BEFORE you do and we can talk about it.Like you said there are many choices and it can be hard to find the right model if you are not a flashlight expert (not saying that I am).

You think about the type of battery that you light will use too, it's just as important as a gun caliber.
    Some types of batteries can be quite expensive, 3 or 4 dollar each, and hard to find.
    That's why I run all my light on AA batteries, it's also easier to quick a large stock pile of batteries.And I carry spare batteries on me that can be used on all the flashlights I carry (not gonna say how many I carry on me or you will think im nuts).

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Top Bottom