• ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    NXMM NEXTORCH MAGIC MAX LED FLASHLIGHT - NXMM

A friend of mine gave me this the other day in the box looks brand new for $35. He has bought me breakfast twice in the last few days and paid for my range time the other day so considering all that I think it is pretty fair on the price.

I thought this one would be a nice in car light or to put in my pack, pretty bright for what it is.

Ill probably use it when I go back to maintenance so if I loose it it is no big deal but is bright enough to use no problem.

Your thoughts?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Your thoughts?

Even though its relatively small, it looks kinda big and pricey when you compare it to other offerings in the "25 lumen LED with 90-minutes runtime" range.

To compare, the Streamlight MicroStream LED puts out 20 lumens for 2 hours on a single AAA battery, and costs only $15.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...12462-review_streamlight_microstream_led.html

I'm not saying you got a bad deal, but just that there is better technology for cheaper prices out there. I'd say put it through its paces and review it for one of the INGO contests. :yesway:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Even though its relatively small, it looks kinda big and pricey when you compare it to other offerings in the "25 lumen LED with 90-minutes runtime" range.

To compare, the Streamlight MicroStream LED puts out 20 lumens for 2 hours on a single AAA battery, and costs only $15.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...12462-review_streamlight_microstream_led.html

I'm not saying you got a bad deal, but just that there is better technology for cheaper prices out there. I'd say put it through its paces and review it for one of the INGO contests. :yesway:

I also forgot that he got a relative and I into the gun show for free so in the end I don't have much in it.

The pic in my link is with the extended tube not attached, with the tube it holds two AA's to give you an idea on length. The batteries it came with are Chineese Duracell's (Chineese writing on them haha). I am wondering if that run time is with them or Lithium's....

I know it is by far not the best and not the cheapest, he wanted to get rid of hit and has hooked me up a bunch as of late so I figured why not. My wife is glad because now she has a flaslight that she can use and get to easily if needed.

The light in your link would work better for me at work so I will have to pick one up and give this one to my wife.

I also used to work in the hotel industry.... I really enjoyed it for the most part.

Ill try and get a review up.

Top Bottom