• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    God bless each and every person serving these United States of America! :patriot:

It sure seems like they could make a Carrier that took less time to rig ten that one! seems like it would save lives.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Great video Fenway! Our daughter is thinking of becoming a "combat Medic", and this is definitely a video that I will show her to help encourage her in the choice of careers that she's chosen.

Being around the two of us, she's finally developed an interest in the medical profession. She eventually wants to be an RN, but wants to experience what Mom and Dad are so passionate about too. Plus, it's her nature to be a "fixer", she loves to help people, and will now be working at one of the Assisted Living places here in Tippi Co, helping "mentally challenged" people learn how to cope with life, and also how to take care of themselves if they're ever able to live on their own.

She's been my "caregiver" for years, so at least she knows what she's doing, and is prepared to "go the extra mile" for those less fortunate. Interesting viewpoint on her part, since she seems to somewhat "mirror" mine. She's decided that Downs Syndrome people are the ones who're "normal", the rest of us are defective because we don't share the beauty, love and appreciation of life and other people, like they do. I have to agree with her. I've never met a Downs Syndrome person that I didn't instantaneously love and want to bring home. They are capable of so much love, and don't have a mean bone in their body. Too bad the rest of us can't get to that point.

Thanks for the video, it was Great!
    7th Stepper

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Great video Fenway! Our daughter is thinking of becoming a "combat Medic", and this is definitely a video that I will show her to help encourage her in the choice of careers that she's chosen.
    Wishing her Luck in that field...
    I've never met a Downs Syndrome person that I didn't instantaneously love and want to bring home. They are capable of so much love, and don't have a mean bone in their body. Too bad the rest of us can't get to that point.
    That's cool...
    I think I make up for their being so nice, I must have got the share of Mean bones...

Top Bottom