Florida police prevent 'mass casualty' event after stopping woman from driving car through 5K route

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This could've went real bad-real fast. 3K folks in a 5K run? That's a lot of potential victims. Christmas parade in Wisconsin, Police recruits in Los Angeles, where are the cries for banning the assault sport utility vehicle?

(2019 Range Rover Velar? There's one at Bentley-Indianapolis for $65K. This wasn't Bubba's psycho GF in his monster truck. This is a psycho with money.)
    The St. Petersburg Police Department said 38-year-old Ashlee Lauren Morgan was driving her 2019 Range Rover Velar, while going 60 miles per hour on Thursday as she was approaching 21st Avenue NE, near the route for the Coffee Pot Turkey Trot, according to FOX 13.

(I bet "forced" won't buff out.)
    Police said in the court document that Morgan "Refused, ignored commands of "Stop!" and fled the scene of the stop at an extremely high rate of speed, onto the actual racecourse, further putting the lives of runners/race participants at risk."

After attempting to flee police officers, the woman was eventually "forced" to stop at an intersection.

(Talk to the hand? WTF-Over!)
    Had Morgan not been stopped by police officers, officials say that she would have caused "mass casualty to race participants."
    When one officer attempted to stop Morgan, she "placed her hand up in the air in a dismissive manner, and fled from him as well," the affidavit states.

(I don't do these things. This could be why I've never been maced in the back of a Police vehicle.)
    Authorities also allege that after Morgan was arrested she "repeatedly banged her head" against the window of a police cruiser, placing her feet "out of the rear driver side door" while refusing to put them back inside the car.
    Officials say that she was eventually pepper sprayed in order to make her comply with police.
    She is being charged with leaving the scene of a crash with property damage, two counts of fleeing and eluding police, reckless driving, and resisting an officer without violence.

(She seems nice.)

1669480835121.png

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    She looks like one of those internet “influencers” that are all the rage now. Getting arrested for endangering 3000 people is actually a better outcome for her than the fate most “influencer” chicks meet with. You know, like falling off a cliff during a selfie, murdered by creepy internet stalker, murdered by hipster boyfriend, murdered by jealous girlfriend, murdered by…..meh, you get the picture.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    In part, this is another example of the power of media giving free publicity to the murderous whack jobs being permitted to live among the sane.

The media has now given untold hours of coverage to terrorists, feral humans, and the insane and drugged being permitted to walk among us.

To be fair however; she may just be of the narcissistic, the rules don't apply to me, don't TELL ME I CAN'T GO THERE! CROWD.

@Cameramonkey warn people before you post something like that! I almost spit coffee on the carpet laughing!

Top Bottom