• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • datIANguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2014
    Colfax
    Well I know it's probably a mistake but since i have the time off work, the family and I are headed to florida in july. I know I know stupid tourists..... Anyway I was wondering if any of you have ever been to the Destin area and if you have booked a charter. A google search has helped show me exactly how many places there are down there.

If anyone has done this before and can remember charter names it would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks in advance!

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm in Ft. Lauderdale for work right now. My in-laws live in Orlando, and I used to vacation in Destin. That town is a major tourist spot, so there is plenty to do. I have had a couple of run-ins there with drunks, but nothing too scary. It tends to attract a younger, wilder crowd in the winter/spring and a more family-type crowd in the summer months. They have decent beaches, and really good fishing (gulf). There is tons of good food, too. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I don't carry here, but I believe that Florida recognizes the Indiana LTCH...that is a plus!

EDIT: I have a buddy who is a charter captain in the keys, I just texted him for a referral for a good captain in Destin. I'll update later if he has any leads!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    If its a sal****er fishing trip..I took a fishing charter out of Panama City beach that I could highly recommend.. reasonable, knowledgeable and just a great guy. Dont have the card on me but could send you the information. TIM

Top Bottom