• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Anybody near marion should check out the fly in cruise in this morning. It runs 7 to 12. The band has put in a lot of work and will work their butts off today. They work in not so great conditions for like 11hrs altogether so stop buy and show some support and maybe get some pancakes. I did it for three years and can tell you that every little bit helps out the MHS band.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Anybody near marion should check out the fly in cruise in this morning. It runs 7 to 12. The band has put in a lot of work and will work their butts off today. They work in not so great conditions for like 11hrs altogether so stop buy and show some support and maybe get some pancakes. I did it for three years and can tell you that every little bit helps out the MHS band.
    What the heck are you talking about? :dunno:

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    anybody around marion would know about it. Its a air show and car show put on buy the MHS band. The students work their hind ends off selling tickets, prepping, and working the event itself. It pays for marching band uniforms, instruments, instrument repairs etc. some of the slower years meant instruments falling apart because we couldn't afford to keep em fixed up. I meant to mention it on here earlier but forgot.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    yep thats pretty much it. They had a c 54 and a couple fighters out there. Not very big this year i hope they made enough money to keep em going this year.

Side note: the fly in is why I cant stand pancakes anymore just the thought of them makes me lose my appetite. They are good but when you make thousands of them in a couple hours you never want to see them again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    yep thats pretty much it. They had a c 54 and a couple fighters out there. Not very big this year i hope they made enough money to keep em going this year.

Side note: the fly in is why I cant stand pancakes anymore just the thought of them makes me lose my appetite. They are good but when you make thousands of them in a couple hours you never want to see them again.

Put some bacon on them and this will pass......Sissy.....:laugh6:

Top Bottom