• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2012
    Evansville
    *****SPF******
    I have for sale my RARE FN 5/7 hangun, in OD green, I purchased when I had my FFL. It was one of two I bought in OD green ( rarer of the colors and I dont believe available any longer). ***** Check Gunbroker. These are going for $1,200 when offered with tons of watching and bidding interests. I drive a Hummer. I am not looking to reduce my price and then bring my FN to you. Sure, I can afford to drive, my car....Please understand that a person's time is valuable too. FFL transfers are fine. You pay transfer fees.

I sold one and kept this one and now I am offering this one up for sale too. The gun includes 2 mags (20 rounders), case, new Fobus holster and gun case contents. The gun is in excellent condition and I know you will love it! This is sure to go way way up in value if the annoy-e anted one gets re-elected. Taking offers on trades too, but cash is king. $1,100. FTF or FFL transfer from private individual.

:ar15:

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Here, allow me to assist so people don't have to go through your entire photobucket account..

103_0270.jpg

103_0268.jpg

Top Bottom