• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Yeah, there is a reason my Glock and I are on a business level relationship and not as close as my metal framed 1911. Then again, even a nice metal 1911 can go:

1911 Kaboom.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Yeah, there is a reason my Glock and I are on a business level relationship and not as close as my metal framed 1911. Then again, even a nice metal 1911 can go:

1911 Kaboom.

bah, it's probably is some lower form of 1911 (llama, RIA) not a real one, Colt, Kimber, Wilson, Springfield etc.! :D

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Does anyone know anywhere around me that sells the fn 5.7 for a decent price?? I live in Indianapolis. I have been thinking about gettin me one and would like to check em out and see if I can even get one around here.
    Thanks

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Does anyone know anywhere around me that sells the fn 5.7 for a decent price?? I live in Indianapolis. I have been thinking about gettin me one and would like to check em out and see if I can even get one around here.
    Thanks

Try Bobs at Plainfield Shooting Supply. He usually has a great price and always has one in stock. His AR and AK racks are ravaged, however, they always overlook the pistol cases! :D He has a decent stock of the ammo too, but I am suprised at the selection of holsters he has for the FN, contrary to the amount of them he sells. He sells alot, but has enough holstery (NOT A WORD!!:D) to supply a small country for it.

BuckGem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    I shop Beech Grove Firearms, got my 5.7 and ammo there. The day I went in they had sold their last one in stock. As you know they are hard to find at a good price. Well it took Beech Grove Firearms one day to call me and let me know they could get one if I wanted it. Great gun, very fair price and a staff that treat you better than you would expect. Give them a try and you will keep going back.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Thanks

I hear Marvin Harrison has one he'll sell you cheap, just make sure you bring the money, you don't want to owe Marv money! :draw:

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch

1911 Kaboom.
    Heh, I was about to put this spectacular KB up from the same site:
    The Gun Zone -- H&K kB!

That's what all my ammo (anymore) comes from Winchester/CCI, Georgia Arms, or I pull the handle on the loading press myself.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    That 1911 didn't kaboom. It just split the barrel, probably from a bullet stuck in there from a squib load on the previous shot.

Josh <><

Top Bottom