• ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I recently purchased the FN Reflex. I just tried loading it tonight for some range time tomorrow (for the 1st time) and every time it would not feed correctly. I swear the YouTube videos I watched prior to my purchase were great, but now that I'm having this issue, I'm seeing all kinds of videos about feeding issues. Not sure how I missed it to begin with. Anyone else having feeding issues with this gun? Thanks for any input.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I recently purchased the FN Reflex. I just tried loading it tonight for some range time tomorrow (for the 1st time) and every time it would not feed correctly. I swear the YouTube videos I watched prior to my purchase were great, but now that I'm having this issue, I'm seeing all kinds of videos about feeding issues. Not sure how I missed it to begin with. Anyone else having feeding issues with this gun? Thanks for any input.
    So have you shot it yet? Are you racking rounds through the gun by hand? What kind of failures and when? Are you riding the slide?

If you are having issues hand racking it, don't get worried until you shoot it.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    So have you shot it yet? Are you racking rounds through the gun by hand? What kind of failures and when? Are you riding the slide?

If you are having issues hand racking it, don't get worried until you shoot it.

Well, I should have waited until I shot it before starting a thread. Granted, I had to tap the slide forward several times initially when both loading it and while shooting it (to get the round into the chamber). However, after a couple of mags, it seemed to feed just fine. My bad. Carry on.

Top Bottom