Not open for further replies.

blacknwhite

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    southwest
    Hello,

I'm Brock and I've been a long time sight lurker and just made a new profile.

I live in south west Indiana, I like all aspects of firearms, and I like to compete a little.

My first ordr of business will be to get 50 post so I can PM and Post.

I have a firearm that Im interested in that is currently listed in the classifieds, how do I go about contacting the individual?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome bnw. Sounds like you already know the primary requirement, but I'll expand on it to let you know how things work.

This is a firearms community with classifieds as a perk for contributing members and not a free firearms classifieds. There are other sites that are the latter. Access to the classifieds takes one of two routes. Either work fine. #1 is to contribute content to the site. This will allow you to know more about INGO and allow us to learn at least a little about you. Think of this as a probationary period. You must enter "quality" posts, which means that shortcuts aimed at strictly getting to the classifieds are pretty easily sniffed out. The mods have seen it all. #2 is to contribute financially to the upkeep of the site. It costs to keep the site up and running and you can pay a $20 site supporter fee to get in quicker. Be sure to read the notes if you choose to go this route.

The FAQ goes into more detail. You will need to read it. There is a lot to learn here and lots of ways to participate. :ingo:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Welcome to INGO :welcome:

It's pretty easy to get to 50 post if you just jump right in and find a topic and participate in the forum.

Takes a long time if you do one line post to try to get the 50 because the Mods will keep erasing them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom