• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    I recently picked up a copy of Zeroed, a magazine published by Recoil. Essentially it was nothing but a "check out all the cool stuff FNH makes," but it did enlighten me to the fact that FN USA is releasing a line of AR15s for the civilian market. At first it'll simply be a 20" bbl M16A4 clone and a 16" bbl M4gery.

For anyone reading this that doesn't know, FN is responsible for producing virtually all the small arms in use by US armed forces. They won the contract for the M16 back in the late 80s/early 90s. They recently won the contract for the M4A1, and they are the designers and providers of the M249 SAW and M240 machine guns. They also make .50 cal HMGs and Mk 19s. So this would be on the list for a collector of US military arms.

I don't know why, but this got me excited. Since carrying nothing but their products during my time in the Corps, I can't wait to snatch up one of the 20" bbl models for nostalgia reasons. Who knows, i might even spend the (way too much) $$ for a Knight's Armament rail system to put on it, and possibly a Trijicon RCOA4.

Found one online retailer listing them at $1k.

Anybody else think they might pick one up?

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    sloughfoot said:
    If I needed another one, I would. They are undoubtedly a fine AR. I don't see how you can go wrong by acquiring one.
    I don't need another one. I already have a Noveske (with plans on a couple more).
    Hell if I can find one for $1k like you, I most def will!

Didn't say *I* found one for $1k. It's an online retailer, listing at $1k but out of stock. Heck, I don't know if these are actually on the market yet.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I don't need another one. I already have a Noveske (with plans on a couple more).

Didn't say *I* found one for $1k. It's an online retailer, listing at $1k but out of stock. Heck, I don't know if these are actually on the market yet.

What is the point of your post then? You seem argumentative. I hope I am reading you wrong.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013

Uhhh... this and your OP don't match up...
    Point you're trying to make...?

Top Bottom