• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    *** SOLD ***This FNP 40 has the stainless slide. I am the only owner, the gun has had less than 50 rds fired and was never carried. This firearm is in 99.99% condition and comes with everything from the factory (the magazines are all 14rd). I am selling to fund a 1911 project, and want to eliminate .40S&W from my list of calibers.

Would like to keep this FTF in Greenwood/South Side of Indy, or I make it out to Greenfield weekly, but we can negotiate based on what you are offering. I will need to see your IN Driver's License and LTCH. No information will be recorded.

IMG_0925.jpg

My price is $430 OBO. I know what they are going for on GunBroker (don't forget S&H and transfer fees). Feel free to make me an offer, but I will not accept low-ball bids. I am sure that you understand.

I am mainly interested in cash, but I may consider trades on a
    • 9mm M&P -for which I could add some money
    • 9mm FNX -can add cash
    • Commander-sized project 1911 in .45
    • 1911 frame plus cash on your end
    Please PM me with any offers, and please do not be offended if I say "No Thanks" (I see this last part in the classified adds all of the time. Who are these people getting offended :dunno:) Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

dlang0920

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    i am very interested i have availability to look at later after 7pm i live near southport and 37south would you be interested to sell for 350.00 cash tonight..that is what i have available please let me know thank you i will respond with number of my cell

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom