• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Does anyone know who has FNP45s in stock? I'm thinking I really want one, but want to hold one to make sure I like the grip. Also, can anyone confirm or deny that the only differences between the FNP45 and the FNP45 USG is the manual safety and 1 extra round capacity in the mags? I think the USG comes in OD and the standard comes in Black or Stainless. Is the above correct?

One last Q, can I put a FNP45 Tactical barrel on the standard FNP45 down the road, I assume it's drop in replacement, bt does anyone know for fact?

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Does anyone know who has FNP45s in stock? I'm thinking I really want one, but want to hold one to make sure I like the grip. Also, can anyone confirm or deny that the only differences between the FNP45 and the FNP45 USG is the manual safety and 1 extra round capacity in the mags? I think the USG comes in OD and the standard comes in Black or Stainless. Is the above correct?

One last Q, can I put a FNP45 Tactical barrel on the standard FNP45 down the road, I assume it's drop in replacement, bt does anyone know for fact?

The usg model also has cocking serrations on the front of the slide as well as the rear. Also you can carry the usg model cocked and locked where as you can't with the non usg model. Im fairly certain the usg model comes in od, black, or black frame with stainless slide.. all slides are stainless, but its the natural finish. I'm not sure on the barrel question.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I have both the FNP45 Tactical and the FNP45. The following pictures should answer your question:
    TacWithCan.jpg

And heres my FNP45 with the Tactical barrel and Osprey:
    FNP45.JPG

I just swapped the barrels, and yes, they interchange. I haven't fired the FNP45 with the can, but it all fits and dry functions properly.

I had to edit to add the following; The FNP45 Tactical comes with 4 different backstraps, so you can pretty much customize the feel to your preference.

Top Bottom