• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I wanted to give a heads up for the SW Indiana (Evansville) Friends of NRA Christmas raffle. The drawing is Dec. 24th. Tickets are available at Rajo's or from me :). Below is the info from the flyer. Please PM me if you have any questions. I will also be glad to mail anyone tickets if they trust me to fill out the entries.

Southwestern Indiana Friends of NRA
    Twelve Guns of Christmas
    Twelve Guns “Plus” Raffle
    Saturday, December 24, 2011, 12:00 noon
    at Rajo’s Gun Shop
    250 Tickets @ $50 per Ticket

1. DPMS AP-4 / M-4 .223 Carbine Plus $500
    2. Springfield XDM-45 Pistol
    3. Ruger LCR .38 Spl Revolver with Laser
    4. Ruger 10/22 “Tommy Gun” .22 LR Rifle
    5. S&W M&P-15 .22LR Rifle with NRA Logo
    6. Taurus “Public Defender” .45/410 Revolver
    7. Umarex / H&K MP-5 .22LR Carbine
    8. Savage Axis .223 Bolt Action Rifle with Scope
    9. Ruger LCP .380 Pistol
    10. Chiappa .22LR 1911 Pistol
    11. Henry AR-7 .22LR Survival Rifle
    12. Heritage Arms .22LR Revolver

Get your chance on winning some fantastic firearms for Christmas. We will sell 250 tickets for this drawing which will give away twelve firearms to twelve lucky winners. Join us at Rajo’s on Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24th) at 12:00 noon for the drawing. Tickets will be drawn in reverse order (bottom of the list to the top of the list) and the twelfth ticket drawn will win the top valued gun (DPMS AP-4 / M-4 .223 Carbine) and $500 in cash. Winners may “buy-back in” for $50 to win your choice of 500 rounds of .223, 9mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP Ammunition. Total prize value is more than $6000 (MSRP) and you can be a lucky winner for as little as $50.

All proceeds go to the NRA Foundation / Friends of NRA, a 501 (c )(3) non-profit organization. You do not have to be present to win.

Tickets can be purchased at Rajo’s Gun Shop on West Franklin Street, from a FNRA Committee Member.

All 250 ticket numbers will be entered into the drawing. Guns drawn for unpurchased ticket numbers will go to the FNRA Committee.

Top Bottom