• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    FNS, This Friday. This is the second shoot for the month. We will be shooting twice a month through the summer.
    Set up is at 5:00
    Shooters Meeting at 6:00 you must attend the shooters meeting to shoot.

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    I plan on being there. My wife would like to shoot too but she only has one 12-rd magazine for her M&P 22. If anyone has a few they would part with or let my wife use Friday night please let me know.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Sadly, I have been asked to work all weekend and need to get some stuff done around the house. I'll miss shooting in this weather, but intend on making it to the June shoots!

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    first time FNS shooter

Ok....thinking of coming out tonight for the first time, but have a bit of a dillema. I would like to shoot my M&P 9mm but only have 3 mags for it. I could bring my 9mm AR and shoot it, but would prefer to shoot pistol. I don't have enough ammo:xmad: to shoot my buckmark (and not sure if I have enough mags anyway).

Can I shoot my fullsize M&P with only 3 mags or should I bring the 9mm AR and just shoot the carbine??? Any chance anyone knows where I could pick up a couple M&P fullsize mags??? Gonna bring at least 150rnds of ammo, my rifle or pistol, hearing and eye protection. Anything else I need to think of bringing???

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok....thinking of coming out tonight for the first time, but have a bit of a dillema. I would like to shoot my M&P 9mm but only have 3 mags for it. I could bring my 9mm AR and shoot it, but would prefer to shoot pistol. I don't have enough ammo:xmad: to shoot my buckmark (and not sure if I have enough mags anyway).

Can I shoot my fullsize M&P with only 3 mags or should I bring the 9mm AR and just shoot the carbine??? Any chance anyone knows where I could pick up a couple M&P fullsize mags??? Gonna bring at least 150rnds of ammo, my rifle or pistol, hearing and eye protection. Anything else I need to think of bringing???

3 mags will be fine. If you want to load them to full capacity to make sure, just circle "limited" on the card instead of "production" (production is 10rds per mag only). I'll also have extra mags if you want to borrow one and have 4 for production.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    thanks for the replies guys.....I am gonna shoot the M&P and my son is gonna come with me and shoot the AR. Been talking about doing this for 3 years now.....looking forward to it.

Top Bottom