JTinIN

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Home Range Richmond
    SPI - FNX 45 Tatical in DE Nearly New + 3 FNP Mags Optional

Sale of all items on hold pending inspection by interested party.
    Thanks to everyone for their interest and assistance with my first item for sale here.
    If the the FNX45T comes back on the market it will be after I have taken photos.

Thanks
    John

------
    For sale one FN FNX 45 Tactical in Desert Earth with three FNX mags included that came with the firearm, the case and included accessories. Purchased new earlier this year, test fired one time at Old Trails with 90 rounds (~ 20 rounds through each of the three FNX mags that come with the gun and 30 rounds through one optional extra 15 round black FNP mag). Everything works fine for the total of 90 rounds fired with out any issues. The pistol is still in nearly new condition (i.e. new but owned and fired by me), until after the holiday's no photos as easier to just meet up with buyers in state as I have clients ranging from Richmond, Bloomington, Layfette and of course Indy.

The price for the FNX 45 Tactical with the three FNX mags from the factory, cases and included factory accessories is $950. Also available in addition to the three factory FNX 45 mags which came from the factory are an optional (i.e. extra mags number four, five and six) black 15 round FNP 45 mags for $39 dollars each, one test fired ~30 rounds and two NIB (mags are available separate at this time). All prices are for a face to face sale (with ID for the firearm) and does not include shipping.

Feel free to PM or better yet email JTiXXXnIN@comcast.net where you shoot out the X's.

Last edited:

JTinIN

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Home Range Richmond
    WTS, must have a cash price.

Thanks, updated the first posting with prices and removed pricing from this ad. Looks like need to check the rules a little closer.

Can also place the firearm at a close friend and FFL/SOT in Connersville IN (Abernathy's) so would be retail sale from a FFL, after the holiday weekend.

Thanks
    John

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I'm a little confused here.
    These pistols come with 3 mags from the factory.

Are the mags for $49 each extra in addition to the three that came with the pistol, or are you separating the three that came with the pistol for $49 each?

No need to bump your ad again, just edit your original ad for clarification
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom