• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I acquired one in a trade last week and have been eyeballing the thing after firing 10 rounds just to see if it works.

Kind of a funky setup. Hammer fired, DA/SA, but with a safety AND a de-cocker all in the same lever. Interchangeable backstraps and ambidextrous controls. Holds a butt load of rounds and isn't uncomfortable to shoot. Anyone got some time behind one and have an opinion?

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Haven't had mine long.
    I have range results on a thread "Bought FNS Longslide."
    I bought a Longslide (5"), off a member here, and then a week later bought a Bronze 4" off of him.
    I got a great price and it felt very good.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Haven't had mine long.
    I have range results on a thread "Bought FNS Longslide."
    I bought a Longslide (5"), off a member here, and then a week later bought a Bronze 4" off of him.
    I got a great price and it felt very good.

I've been searching for info and so far mostly good.. seems to be a durable item from what I'm reading.

Yours is the striker fired version. Mine has a hammer.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't have any experience with the 9mm version, but a buddy of mine has the .40 version and it's a lot of fun to shoot and very accurate. I've been tempted to pick one up from time to time, but haven't really looked into it. I think they're comparable to the CZ P-07/P-09, but have never shot them back to back.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I had an FNX-9 and really, really wanted to love it. I’m a huge fan of the FNS and wanted something similar in DA/SA.

The FNX was extremely accurate and had a good factory trigger.

Unfortunatly, I could never get a comfortable two hand grip due to the decocker/safety. In my opinion it was too pronounced. I thought about filing/sanding it down but chose to trade it instead.

It may have no bearing on your situation but it’s worth noting FNS and FNX magazines are not compatible with each other.

peudaly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2018
    Sw Of Indy
    If it helps at all, I have an FNX -45 Tactical and absolutely love shooting it. It is my main side arm when hog hunting in Texas. Its very accurate and very easy to shoot. I have shot anout 300 rounds through it and it doesn’t even show wear on it!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I have one, haven't shot it much, got it used as a truck gun/travel gun. Had the box and all 3 mags, only shot a couple hundred through it but pretty happy, I really like the thumb safety/decock set up

Also have a FNX Tactical that's an awesome suppressor host, got a lot more rounds through that. Only drawback is the barrel twist or thread, it needs to be M16x1 LH or the bullet needs to twist in the opposite direction but that's nit picky

Top Bottom