• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    New/Used - unfired. Single owner. I bought over Xmas as a carry hand gun as a replacement to a 1911. I am moving away from 45 and this is the last 45 i have.
    Comes in FN hard outer shell, soft rubber inner case, 3 15 round magazines, Gun, gun lock, factory fired shell casing, and all paperwork still in plastic.

Light for its size, and easy to manipulate. Natural pointing "1911" like grip. Has a slimmer back strap in case as well.
    No rounds have been fired out of this gun but it is "used". The safety on this pistol is reminiscent of the safety on a 1911, but is a 3 position safety.
    It can be carried "locked and cocked", chambered and safety acts as a hammer release to allow for chambered and double action pull or chambered and on "safe".
    Trigger pull is smooth and Has gotten better the more i have trained with it. Again no rounds fired and snap caps in chamber when training.

Asking 600 would prefer to trade - interests are Used HK usp 9mm, VP30 9mm, SIg P320 9mm, SIG 938 9mm - not interested in glocks (never felt comfortable to me), not looking for subcompacts - im a big guy and small guns dont fit my hands, open to offer.
    will trade down with equal balance on your end. im easy to work with dont be afraid to make an offer.....just no 400 dollar High points -

attachment.php

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom