• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stormvetprime

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    And just how do you know that "no-one is born gay"? Do you have some scientific evidence that the rest of the world doesn't? There's more than enough evidence from scientific studies to point to the fact that being gay is something that is innate and that people ARE born gay. I really would like to see your scientific evidence to the contrary.

How would nature pass the gene along, moron?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    No, being a pervert is a choice and one that does not rise to special rights.

How would nature pass the gene along, moron?

yoda.jpg

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    There's plenty of evidence pointing to the fact that people are born gay. Have they found a specific gene yet? Nope. Then again, they haven't found the gene for being straight, either. There's plenty of scientific evidence to point to people being born the way they are. It shows up in nature in many other species, too. Can you provide evidence to contrary, (that isn't 50 years old)?
    Yeah, because everyone knows evidence and facts are no good when they get old....WTF is that supposed to mean? Did you mean to say "that fits the modern progressive agenda"?

Seriously, the sole purpose for sexual activity in all species prone to it is PROCREATION. Any sexual activity that isn't for the purpose of PROCREATION is technically deviant and sodomy. Sodomy is actually a crime in most states.

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    No one is born gay. There is no gene for it. Even if there was, how would nature pass that along?

No, being a pervert is a choice and one that does not rise to special rights.

That said, let the perv's have whatever "ceremonies" they want. I know that in my 24x7x365 life my freedom of religion says I do not have to associate with them in any way, to include doing business with them or hiring them.

It is NOT discrimination to avoid bad behavior, and pevert behavior is in no way in the same class as race or gender.

Too bad. Not going to happen. End of discussion (Oh and God Bless NC!)
    So, present your proof to back up your assertions. You seem to have everything figured out. Citations would be a good place to start.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    There's plenty of evidence pointing to the fact that people are born pedophiles. Have they found a specific gene yet? Nope. Then again, they haven't found the gene for being homosexual either. There's plenty of scientific evidence to point to people being born the way they are. It shows up in nature in many other species, too. Can you provide evidence to contrary, (that isn't 50 years old)?

Oh yeah, the Greeks practices pedophilia too.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There's plenty of evidence pointing to the fact that people are born pedophiles. Have they found a specific gene yet? Nope. Then again, they haven't found the gene for being homosexual either. There's plenty of scientific evidence to point to people being born the way they are. It shows up in nature in many other species, too. Can you provide evidence to contrary, (that isn't 50 years old)?

Oh yeah, the Greeks practices pedophilia too.
    So, you're equating homosexuality with pedophilia? Seriously? Sheesh.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    As is often the case when you speak, you're wrong. SCOTUS struck down sodomy laws many years ago and it's not a crime. Wrong on so many levels.

Sodomy laws in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.
    So where is your procreation argument? You know, the entire reason for there being two DIFFERENT sexes? What about evidence being old makes it lees true? I'm really curious. BTW when these things you speak of happen in other species, do we not consider it a deviation or sometimes even a mutation? What purpose in the animal kingdom does sex serve other than procreation? BTW unless you disagreeing with me makes me wrong, or facts being old makes them wrong, I'm pretty sure WE are part of the animal kingdom and to quote you "just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong." additionally just because we discovered these FACTS long ago doesn't make them wrong either.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    LMAO, I just heard nancy pelosi claims that her CATHOLIC religion is why she supports gay marriage!!! ROFLMAO....I have never heard such a ridiculous contortion in modern times...anything to attack religion. That's like saying ones muslim faith requires them to eat bacon....

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    LMAO, I just heard nancy pelosi claims that her CATHOLIC religion is why she supports gay marriage!!! ROFLMAO....I have never heard such a ridiculous contortion in modern times...anything to attack religion.
    She also claimed her religion supported abortion.

Her reference is to the religion of nancy, much like her references to the constitution are to the constitution of nancy.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So where is your procreation argument? You know, the entire reason for there being two DIFFERENT sexes? What about evidence being old makes it lees true? I'm really curious. BTW when these things you speak of happen in other species, do we not consider it a deviation or sometimes even a mutation? What purpose in the animal kingdom does sex serve other than procreation? BTW unless you disagreeing with me makes me wrong, or facts being old makes them wrong, I'm pretty sure WE are part of the animal kingdom and to quote you "just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong." additionally just because we discovered these FACTS long ago doesn't make them wrong either.
    If procreation is the only reason to have sex then there are lots of people who need to stop it. Guess we can outlaw contraception, too. Same sex attraction in other species isn't considered a mutation or deviation. It's just something that IS. As for old knowledge being supplanted by new knowledge, I wouldn't expect you to accept that scientific knowledge evolves and replaces outdated information. You're seemingly stuck in the past where certain knowledge is concerned and your refusal to accept new scientific knowledge is a reflection on you, not science.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    If procreation is the only reason to have sex then there are lots of people who need to stop it. Guess we can outlaw contraception, too. Same sex attraction in other species isn't considered a mutation or deviation. It's just something that IS. As for old knowledge being supplanted by new knowledge, I wouldn't expect you to accept that scientific knowledge evolves and replaces outdated information. You're seemingly stuck in the past where certain knowledge is concerned and your refusal to accept new scientific knowledge is a reflection on you, not science.
    Science is not a field where "consensus" applies nor does it "evolve". Sure when new evidence is found it can change a theory or hypothesis, but facts cannot be changed. I ask again, in nature, what purpose does sexual activity serve other than procreation? And we're not talking about pseudo sciences like sociology here either. That is more a "study" of behavior rather than an actual science. As far as lots of people that shouldn't be having sex needing to stop, I agree but there is a thing called free will and then there's that pesky little liberty thing....No need to outlaw anything (contraception) there is no room for the gov. or their laws in personal choice, which I fully support. However there certainly shouldn't be laws forcing those in disagreement to pay for it either. There certainly shouldn't be laws allowing those not procreating the subsidy afforded those that are procreating. You seem to overlook the entire purpose of state involvement in marriage to begin with, additionally I think in modern times that the state should get back out of the marriage business to begin with as there is no population problem, no shortage of people that is, therefore no further need to reward those that reproduce. Just as a side note, my wife and myself ARE NOT married in the eyes of the state/government, DO NOT take any subsidies for procreation and ARE married in the eyes of God, one another, and our 3 children as well as our families. We lead by example in those areas and have conviction in our beliefs.

Last edited:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Start reading, moron
    Genetic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of particular interest is the section on autosomal recessive.

Also. Some gay people suppress it to "fit in" with society. They're told it's wrong, so they pair up with the opposite sex.
    Hmm, the title "genetic disorder" suggests a mutation or deviation doesn't it? I think if the meaning of words doesn't fail me, the term DISORDER in itself suggests an abnormality.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Yeah, do you have a point? We don't deny people with cystic fibrosis the right to marry, do we?
    Cystic fibrosis is not a sexual deviation, do we deny them being bone marrow donors or blood donors or organ donors? I suggest that would be a better comparison but just doesn't support your argument does it. Another example of twisting things out of context to prove an invalid point.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Start reading, moron
    Genetic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of particular interest is the section on autosomal recessive.

Also. Some gay people suppress it to "fit in" with society. They're told it's wrong, so they pair up with the opposite sex.

This would be true if you accepted that homosexuality was in fact a mutation. There are other theories available that do not rely upon a mutated gene. Some have been named, others are more conceptual with regard to genetic activity. The Gay Uncle, The Sneaky Fracker (yes that should be a 'u'), and as I mentioned earlier, the overarching concept of genes behaving differently given different environments. Birth order, brain structure, pheromones, maternal characteristics...there are plenty of variables to study.

Top Bottom