• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    I've got a Fobus paddle holster for my Glock 26. The holster is nice and the gun snaps in great. The problem is it won't release the gun. Every time I try to pull the gun out, the holster comes with it. Anyone else have this issue, if so what is the fix?

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    Not to be a smart ass, but, buy another holster. You have a $500 gun in a $30 holster on top of the fact it doesn't function properly. IMO its not worth trusting your life to a cheap holster and trying to fix it. Pick up a custom kydex from Hooch Holsters or buy something higher quality. I had a fobus and uses it for a while but moved away and will never look back. Just my :twocents:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Not to be a smart ass, but, buy another holster. You have a $500 gun in a $30 holster on top of the fact it doesn't function properly. IMO its not worth trusting your life to a cheap holster and trying to fix it. Pick up a custom kydex from Hooch Holsters or buy something higher quality. I had a fobus and uses it for a while but moved away and will never look back. Just my :twocents:

^This.

Get a quality gun belt and a real holster. I'm baffled by how many people pony up the cash for decent firearms and then carry them in crappy holsters held up by a cheap Walmart belt. :twocents:

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    Good to hear. I picked this up from Hooch:
    IMG-20120903-00061.jpg

I love it, affordable and secure with a sturdy belt. He local in Greenwood and does great work. Its not a paddle holster but it rides nice and close to the body and has a smooth draw with the cant he put on it.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Check HOOCH Holster on here for a sweet holster.

Google fobus, the is a guy with a vid that showes someone come up beside him with the holster on (fobus), he grabs it with both hands and twists it off the guys hip,(leaving the paddle) and takes it, in like a second. Get a better holster

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm happy with a Blackhawk Serpa for my G20 and G29s. Those are only about $40 and work well for me. They are not quite as nice as a custom Kramer horsehide holster, but they also don't cost over $130 and take 10 weeks to arrive. Then again, I take that back. For the Glock, I think I like them better than the Kramer holsters. For a 1911 or CZ, the Kramer's rock, but for me, the plastic Blackhawk works very well for the Glock.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I have a Fobus and it was tight at first, had to stretch it out a bit and loosen up the retention a little. Since I did it holds fine and draws easy enough. If I noticed it getting loose I just clamped it with no pistol in it over night and it tightened back up.

TJ

Top Bottom