May 26, 2018
    North Central

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Yes they are. My point is, if the criminal element weren't destroying businesses and property, they could have grocery stores within easy walking distance or a short commute by public transportation. The ones doing the stealing, damaging the property, etc., aren't walking or taking public transportation. They're riding around in their luxury vehicles with 20" rims, financed by their ill-gotten gains, while the honest folk are scraping by.

I don't normally advocate for vigilantism but I think that's the only thing that's going to "clean up" these areas unless and until people are willing to go to the police and out the ones they know are doing this crap. Maybe the 10 point coalition should start carrying weapons and instead of "talking" to the "troubled youth", they should make it clear that they are not welcome in these neighborhoods, by force if necessary.

Seems like a better idea to move away and easier. What's lost is lost.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have followed the writing of one Walter Williams for 30 years, but he is not my all time favorite, that honor goes to the now retired, Thomas Sowell, Williams is my second favorite. Funny thing about both of these men, you can read an article they wrote 20 years ago and it is still just as poignant as if written today...

Both are terrific. I remember first hearing WEW talk when he substituted for Rush Limbaugh. His ways of painting concepts with analogies was/is eye opening for me.

Top Bottom