• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Gun control is not so much about guns as about control. Likewise, food control is not about food, but rather about control. Consider the following:

"Food is power! We use it to change behavior. Some may call that bribery. We do not apologize." These are the threatening words of Catherine Bertini, Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Program. Ms. Bertini, was our very own former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Agriculture. Ms. Bertini was a featured speaker at the globalist UN World Food Summit in November of 1996.

This approach does not work when we reply, "Screw you, we'll grow our own!" Consequently, the independent farmer/gardener, organic or otherwise, now occupies a place formerly reserved only for practitioners of Second Amendment rights.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    A friend of mine, a school teacher in a public school, opened my eyes to the screwed up school lunch system, administered by the USDA I believe. IMHO, it prevents schools from serving healthy food and instead, favors heavily processed "food like substances". My kids take their lunches nearly every day!

I'll be the one who decides what they should eat until they are old enough to choose for themselves.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Damn it!

Why couldn't this have happened before I retired?

Why couldn't the inoffensive picnickers have dared the Nazi food beeyatch to call the cops??

Why couldn't the officer in charge of the cops who came to see what the fuss what about have been ME!!!!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'd wish that the farmers could have taken a stand, but then I thought about it.

It would have destroyed their means to make a living until the investigation was resolved, which could be agonizingly slow particularly with the :nuts: lady in charge. And frankly the odds of change resulting from that stand are low: odds are most of the peons who heard about it would just nod their heads about the scary "unhealthy" food producers who don't comply with the health regulations :rolleyes:

Top Bottom