• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gotta love football season! Can't wait for college season!

22 Days!

imagejpg1_zpsed92c06b.jpg

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Step away from the keyboard, medication may be required

Hahaha yeah....he hasn't looked very good tonight. But see, if I say nothing and he "Wrecks This Town" I'll look like a bandwagon guy, and by posting I seem like a genius. If he falls flat then everybody assumes I'm joking. So there's very little to lose here. HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO WOOF! WOOF!

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I don't know if I would go as far as saying he didn't look very good. going 7 for 11 for 63 yards passing and carrying 6 times for 27 yards with an average of 4.5 YPC isn't too shabby for his first NFL action and basically only playing a quarter and a half. He looked a heck of a lot better than Hoyer.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    I don't know if I would go as far as saying he didn't look very good. going 7 for 11 for 63 yards passing and carrying 6 times for 27 yards with an average of 4.5 YPC isn't too shabby for his first NFL action and basically only playing a quarter and a half. He looked a heck of a lot better than Hoyer.

Stats mislead, if Austin catches that beautifully thrown ball by Hoyer then Brian is the big winner. On that conversion attempt Manziel had a fullback WIDE open and tucked and ran, barely making a first down. Hoyer also overthrew some guys and Johnny's receivers weren't great for him.

It's hard to say that it's because Manziel was with the 2nd offense because he was playing against the 3rd defense.

At anyrate, I'd put Hoyer a bit ahead like he's been all camp. Manziel starts next week with the 1's - that will give us our answer, at least according to the reporters I follow on twitter.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Stats mislead, if Austin catches that beautifully thrown ball by Hoyer then Brian is the big winner. On that conversion attempt Manziel had a fullback WIDE open and tucked and ran, barely making a first down. Hoyer also overthrew some guys and Johnny's receivers weren't great for him.

It's hard to say that it's because Manziel was with the 2nd offense because he was playing against the 3rd defense.

At anyrate, I'd put Hoyer a bit ahead like he's been all camp. Manziel starts next week with the 1's - that will give us our answer, at least according to the reporters I follow on twitter.

True, Ill give you those points. I don't care either way really, but I was interested in watching just out of curiosity to see what Manziel looked like.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Painter is playing for the Giants right now (delay)
    I always liked him. Good arm, nice control, I thought the Colts should have invested more in him when Manning was down. Played backup and should have been given the shot.

Top Bottom