• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It does look a lot like a Beretta, but stopping the video frame it looks like a straight stack. The Egyptian military used a straight stack pistol that looked a lot like a Beretta on top. It is a Maadi or otherwise known as a Helwan 9mm. There were extended magazines made for it right from the manufacturer. Of course the props and effects people made a lot more dramatic.

wdan5906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I am going to agree with Leo here. Stop framed the video several times. Looking at the slide, I see no safety/decocking lever. Have also heard of the Helwan 9mm, but have not seen many. Glad you are back in IN Leo!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    It does look a lot like a Beretta, but stopping the video frame it looks like a straight stack. The Egyptian military used a straight stack pistol that looked a lot like a Beretta on top. It is a Maadi or otherwise known as a Helwan 9mm. There were extended magazines made for it right from the manufacturer. Of course the props and effects people made a lot more dramatic.

I am going to agree with Leo here. Stop framed the video several times. Looking at the slide, I see no safety/decocking lever. Have also heard of the Helwan 9mm, but have not seen many. Glad you are back in IN Leo!

Nope. Bogwalker nailed it.

Hot Shots! Part Deux - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

wdan5906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Well heck Chezuki!, doing a search for the facts is too easy. LOL. I thought we were supposed to make our guesses from what we could identify in the video. Good job. Bogwalker and Chezuki are ultimately correct. Enjoyed playing the game.

Top Bottom