• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    A small group - myself and 2 or 3 hot women. Plus an ugly one to cook and clean up around the BOL.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Me the wife and the dog.... Less people to split the food with, by food I mean dog.

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Yeah Id have to go with at least 5 people and prefer right around 8-10 I think solo you'd lose your mind and any bigger draws way to much attention. Not to mention theres just to many dumb people who would manage to screw a good plan up.

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    a group, size doesnt matter as long as I can trust them and and out run atleast 75% of them....needless to say we would all be carrying fully automatic rifles and desert eagles lol

DtK_PhAnToM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Roanoke, IN
    I agree on the trust issue. i think the more people with guns the better but i think it would be hard to trust strangers when there are no laws anymore. I think trusting people will be the hardest part of any SHTF scenario.

Tony

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Lets see...

BOB would include:

Ammo, cleaning parts, ammo, magazines for said firearms, paracord, zipties, odds and ends, room to attach a sword/machete on the outside, and plenty of room for looted goods and swag :D. You never know what you're going to find when the SHTF

People:

Depends. People I trust means I'd care about them and could possibly get me ate. People I don't trust means I don't like them and that means I could eat them. ;)

If the zombie apocalypse ever happened, the thing to be worried about are non zombiefied people. Regular people can do desperate and irrational things in time of deep crisis.

Zombies are easy, they don't think, just remove the head or destroy the brain. People are dangerous, they think. That being said, I guess sheeple are kind of like zombies...

:ar15::ar15:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lets see...

BOB would include:

Ammo, cleaning parts, ammo, magazines for said firearms, paracord, zipties, odds and ends, room to attach a sword/machete on the outside, and plenty of room for looted goods and swag :D. You never know what you're going to find when the SHTF

People:

Depends. People I trust means I'd care about them and could possibly get me ate. People I don't trust means I don't like them and that means I could eat them. ;)

If the zombie apocalypse ever happened, the thing to be worried about are non zombiefied people. Regular people can do desperate and irrational things in time of deep crisis.

Zombies are easy, they don't think, just remove the head or destroy the brain. People are dangerous, they think. That being said, I guess sheeple are kind of like zombies...

:ar15::ar15:

THIS!
    Survivors I think would be the bigger threat.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Body armor, and I mean effective Zombie body armor. The one thing that nobody ever has in the movies. Just go to a museum and get some plate armor. Zombies can't bite through metal, assuming we're speaking of the classical zombie. Also a gas mask, I don't want any zombie blood or the like splashing on my face, eyes nose mouth or really even touching me at all. I also thing I'd want to hold up someplace with a deep freeze, so that I can just freeze them as the get close, Zombiecicles don't scare me. It also keep the bio hazard in check. A small group would be good, I don't imagine that I would be able to find many folks I trust, that would limit the group size more than anything. If trust wasn't a factor, I think 15-20 would be good, more than that and food would be a major issue. Even at those numbers it would be hard if you couldn't secure enought good soil.

Beyond that, I can't publicly state my Zombie Plan. ;) They would however be used to generate electricity for me, and possible pump water and other things you can do the carrot on a stick trick with.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Body armor, and I mean effective Zombie body armor. The one thing that nobody ever has in the movies. Just go to a museum and get some plate armor. Zombies can't bite through metal, assuming we're speaking of the classical zombie. Also a gas mask, I don't want any zombie blood or the like splashing on my face, eyes nose mouth or really even touching me at all. I also thing I'd want to hold up someplace with a deep freeze, so that I can just freeze them as the get close, Zombiecicles don't scare me. It also keep the bio hazard in check. A small group would be good, I don't imagine that I would be able to find many folks I trust, that would limit the group size more than anything. If trust wasn't a factor, I think 15-20 would be good, more than that and food would be a major issue. Even at those numbers it would be hard if you couldn't secure enought good soil.

Beyond that, I can't publicly state my Zombie Plan. ;) They would however be used to generate electricity for me, and possible pump water and other things you can do the carrot on a stick trick with.

Neg ghostrider. One of the biggest advantages you have is speed. Plate armor will seriously slow you down.

Top Bottom