• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Iam thinking me, my gunner and driver in a bradley> we have a 25mm cannon. 7.62 coax. an automatic port weapon and tow missiles. if we ever run out of ammo we can always run everything over. And if i cant have that. wouldnt mind being with slow people.. i can always out run them and the zombies

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Body armor, and I mean effective Zombie body armor. The one thing that nobody ever has in the movies. Just go to a museum and get some plate armor. Zombies can't bite through metal, assuming we're speaking of the classical zombie.

In the book World War Z, the military eventually started issuing hoodies made out of a kevlar type material :yesway:

Those don't count :-)

Yeah, they were super infected humans.

Of all the movies, the most "zombie" type (in the classical sense) are the ones found in Shaun of the Dead and the Night of the Living Dead (original). So slow stupid masses of flesh.

Is it sad that I know all this? :dunno::draw:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Luv the Brad reference! The 25mm is awesome!!! I would have to have a good gunner though, I all about "From My Position!!!!" No one is ever good enough for a Bradley Mike Golf!!!

Top Bottom