• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Hey buddy, I was having a conversation with Mr. Lovemywoods a few days ago and he suggested that I share this with you. We were talking about carrying knives and I figured out that during certain times I carry 7 blades! On my person! LMW shed a tear in your honor and said I needed to share with you ASAP. That is all.

ETA: All but one came from Brad/Sheila :ingo:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    ZT0200, ProTech folder, TOPS Sneaky Pete, KaBar TDI Mini, Benchmade T-handle, ZT0100, Leatherman Kick.

I know what like half of those are. :):

Why so many? Do they all serve different purposes (defense, utility, strong side/support side/hideout), or do you just tend to accumulate them?

Now to REALLY put you into rhino territory, how many lights and guns do you carry? :D

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I know what like half of those are. :):

Why so many? Do they all serve different purposes (defense, utility, strong side/support side/hideout), or do you just tend to accumulate them?

Now to REALLY put you into rhino territory, how many lights and guns do you carry? :D

Strong side, weak side, hideout, utility etc.... they all have a purpose.

as for lights and guns, 3 lights if you count the gunlight. 3 guns.....

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Lots of knives, and lots of really nice ones. I feel so primitive. All I carry is my Army Issue TL-29 electricians knife. I still daily carry my original knife since 1976. It IS getting pretty beat up and the blade has been sharpened so many times that it is slightly different shape.

A own a Buck Commando but never carry it because I am afraid that I'll loose it (plus it does not have a screw driver blade) Pretty sad, eh?

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'm impressed. Most knives I think I've carried at once is 3, although I have carried 7 handguns before (just to prove it can be done - this is not edc).

Are you using custom sheaths?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hey buddy, I was having a conversation with Mr. Lovemywoods a few days ago and he suggested that I share this with you. We were talking about carrying knives and I figured out that during certain times I carry 7 blades! On my person! LMW shed a tear in your honor and said I needed to share with you ASAP. That is all.

ETA: All but one came from Brad/Sheila :ingo:

Awesome!

The last time I emptied my pockets in front of witnesses, I think I have 11 that I was willing to show. Heh.

Here is what is on my person right now:

Cold Steel Voyager, large clip point (original version)
    Spyderco Endura, FFG
    Spyderco Endure, FFG with metal/G10 handle
    Buck Vantage Pro
    Spyderco Manix 2 XL
    Leatherman SuperTool (original)
    Victorinox SAK, Explorer
    Victorinox SAK, Explorer Plus

I left my small neck knive (RAT 4) at home. My medium neck knife (Kershaw Outcast) is in the truck with a few other items.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom