• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'll bite, what am I looking for?

I'm guessing the news is the launch of the online store itself...

Dear Ruger Customer,

Thank you for supporting Ruger and the 1,000+ American craftsmen and women that proudly make your firearms. Our new online store offers a variety of sportswear and accessories to enhance the enjoyment of your Ruger firearm, or perhaps just to help you display your Ruger pride.

We've been listening to your suggestions, so our new Ruger store is packed with a host of functions and features designed to streamline your shopping experience and, hopefully, make it more productive than ever. As just a few examples, when you register to be a member of the Ruger online store, you'll have the ability to create a wish list that can be shared with your family and friends, you can track your order online and look at a historical listing of your previous orders, and you will even be able to create your own address book so you can send suggestions or new ideas to your closest friends.

We also have included a new search feature that makes it easy to find all the accessories Ruger offers for your firearms. Just enter the model number for your favorite Ruger firearm in the search field and you'll see a complete listing of all the accessories Ruger offers for your firearm.

We hope you'll find these new features useful and, if there is something you would like to see, please let us know.

Thank you for supporting Ruger.

Mike Fifer
    Chief Executive Officer

Top Bottom