For those Colts fans pulling for the NY Giants...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Im curious why many are thrilled with Eli Manning? Seems like more Colts fans would dislike him, based on the fact he flat out refused to play for the team that drafted him so he would get a trade. This should hit home with Colts fans, as John Elway did the same thing to us... I guess he gets a pass since his last name is Manning???:rolleyes:

I won't cheer for him, ever.:cool:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    hes peytons little bro...i know peyton is rooting for him, therefore so am i. plus il root for anyone to see the patriots be humiliated in the indianapolis superbowl

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    F bellicheat and his patriots. I don'tcareif the devil himself was playing against the patriots,I'd probably still root for him

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm not rooting for the Giants. I'm rooting against the Patriots.:D

My sentiment as well! I would wish that they would tie, repeatedly in OT. How many OTs would they go before tie is called?

OK. I am dreaming.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    As a lifetime Giants fan, it is a no-brainer to root for the guy that wanted to play on that team instead of San Diego. Also, I'd love to see the Patriots lose as the Colts are my #2 team.

Why do you care if he didn't want to play for SD?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Im curious why many are thrilled with Eli Manning? Seems like more Colts fans would dislike him, based on the fact he flat out refused to play for the team that drafted him so he would get a trade. This should hit home with Colts fans, as John Elway did the same thing to us... I guess he gets a pass since his last name is Manning???:rolleyes:

I won't cheer for him, ever.:cool:

I'd guess that it is more of not wanting Brady and the Pats kissing and raising the trophy in the Colts house. Most fans already know with Waterhead being done and out of football in the next month (unless he coaches) that the team is going to be basement dwellers again for several years to come.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I'll find it pleasantly humorous to see Eli get a second ring before Peyton.

Eli has a better chance of getting a second ring as a player then Eli does, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Peyton is retiring this year. Probably not long after season ticket payments are due, but before his 28 million dollar bonus.

Now Peyton as a coach, I can see that happening. He was basically the offensive line coach all the time he has been under center. Can't tell me that the OC had it easy. Call in 3-4 plays and Peyton just picks out the one on based on the the defensive stance.

Plays were probably real simple, a play action pass, play action run, draw run play or a flat out pass.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Not as much that it is another Manning playing in the Super Bowl as it is the fact that I grew up in New York City and my dad was a huge Giant fan!

Top Bottom