• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    My girlfriend applied in early January, it came in the mail yesterday. Not too bad considering the number of apps going in.

She must have applied for the 4 year permit. I've heard they did away with the lifetime permit and that's why no one has received theirs (and never will) :laugh:

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I'm not sure if that is accurate because I applied for my lifetime on 12/28/12 and got printed on 1/3/13. I got my lifetime permit 4/2/13.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Hey pute62, did you hear that too. Someone swore to me that they were doing away with them. I heard they were also going to start making ammunition that is not shoot-able after 6 months. Good thing I got my lifetime already.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    She must have applied for the 4 year permit. I've heard they did away with the lifetime permit and that's why no one has received theirs (and never will) :laugh:

guys, I have a feeling (and judging by the rolling smiley) that this should have been in purple ;)

My step dad applied in Dec. of last year and got his last week. still cant get my dad to apply, because according to him, they no longer offer lifetime permits... no matter what i tell him to the contrary.

Top Bottom