• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Syxxthkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Im gonna have to show this to a few people, I always get made fun of for wearing a gun around the house tucked into the sweat pants...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well, we don't have too much of a bear problem here in Newburgh, but I doubt my G19 would do much but **** the bear off. I guess it would be up to Leonidas keep him busy while I can get upstairs to grab something a bit more bear-appropriate.

Im gonna have to show this to a few people, I always get made fun of for wearing a gun around the house tucked into the sweat pants...

How do you keep your pants up? Do you really just tuck it straight into the sweats?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I almost never take my carry pistol off until its time for bed, and even when I do, its right next to me on the end table. That, and the shot gun & AR that I normally keep out of the safe when we are home. (Current schedule has an adult in the house 99% of the time) While I am pretty sure bears are not a threat in our state, any of the other possibilities should be covered with my and the wifes carry pistols.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw an episode of a TV show where a cop comes in, takes off his gun and puts it on the table, then goes upstairs... comes back down and gets shot with his own gun.

between that TV episode and the bears, I think it will stay on the hip until I go to bed or get in the shower.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    How come thet bear always gets the benefit of the doubt.
    It followed the family dog into the house and attacked people but may have been protecting it's cubs?:dunno:

It's propaganda. Wildlife people like us to think that as humans we are above the food chain. Somehow all animals abide by unwritten rules of never attacking human beings unless they are starving or the moral reasoning is just. Mountain lions don't attack people randomly, grizzlies aren't aggressive, and coyotes have dibs on your livestock because we encroached on "their" land.

Back on subject, I'm not too worried about a home invasion by a bear in central Indiana. If this was in PA it must have been a black bear. Black bears are nowhere near as big or as dangerous as brown bears. You wouldn't need a huge caliber weapon to put one down if needed.

Top Bottom