• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Videos that aren't embedded (hint: change https to http) always give me pause. And that name... where have I heard it.... oh yeah, he's the guy that claimed he invented email!

That was the second time I've heard of QAnon today. When I dropped off a balloon to my older granddaughter for her birthday today, her dad was talking about them. He's gone off the conspiracy theorist deep end about this whole pandemic thing. I mean I think it's definitely politicized, but some of the stuff he was saying to me today... whoboy... :nuts: He made Alex Jones sound rational.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That was the second time I've heard of QAnon today. When I dropped off a balloon to my older granddaughter for her birthday today, her dad was talking about them. He's gone off the conspiracy theorist deep end about this whole pandemic thing. I mean I think it's definitely politicized, but some of the stuff he was saying to me today... whoboy... :nuts: He made Alex Jones sound rational.

I still haven't heard any answer as to why believing Dr. Shiva is more rational than, say, Dr. Fauci. If you want to criticize Fauci and have a basis for it, fine....but other than liking what he says, why listen to Shiva?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I still haven't heard any answer as to why believing Dr. Shiva is more rational than, say, Dr. Fauci. If you want to criticize Fauci and have a basis for it, fine....but other than liking what he says, why listen to Shiva?

I don't know anything about Shiva. I was just commenting on QAnon because I'd never heard of them before today, and then boom... twice in the same day. I don't even know what they're pushing, but he seemed to think that "they" are the ones that know "the truth" about all of this.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It is a different video.
    In all fairness to Shiva he did try to patent an email system in the late 70s.

When he was in his teens?

...and what is the evidence he "tried to patent" something. I know he makes that claim in a book he wrote....and there is a patent filed in 1999. Heck, I had e-mail by then.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

That’s some weird stuff.
    A military takeover of the country will lead to utopia and salvation after we send the invisible bad guy to Gitmo. Uh-huh.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

You can’t even reason with people like this.
    That’s what’s been taken over.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    How can it be proved you have gotten a vaccine or not? When I got my flu vaccine last year, I don't remember getting anything, insurance was billed automatically and I never saw any paperwork.

I see a black market demand for forged vaccination cards if they go that route... Photoshop isn't that hard to use...

Btw this is very easy task as the county health department used to or still does maintain vaccinations records for kids in schools, requiring a vaccine or a exception to be filed.

Just like using a fake ID or LTCH they could make the punishment harsh to prevent forgery. Now the use of a card is a whole matter entirely as it is basically giving access to everyone a piece of your medical records which is a blatant HIPPA violation, unless we are talking about gov/big brother in which they already have this info

Also dont we already have examples of how to handle this as werent there systems for polo and smallpox?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Im surprised that those diseases were eradicated then as i know the only current time your checked for vaccines is school registration so i guess thats only thing currently going. I wonder if health department keep vac records on adults or just youth?

County health departments may or may not keep vaccination records on adults or children. Depending on where a person is, proof of vaccination needs to be given to the school, but the county doesn't necessarily file that information. There is a statewide database in Indiana, but the info comes from healthcare providers as well as counties.

In this situation, obviously IF they are going to require proof of immunity or vaccination, it's pretty obvious they will create a database for it.

...and none of this would violate HIPAA.

Top Bottom