Please reply by conversation.

Tschlarp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Starke County
    SOLD on Craigslist

These wheels came off of my 1992 Ford Ranger. They were on the truck when I bought it and as soon as the tires needed to be replaced, I found factory wheels and put those on instead because I couldn't rotate this set since there were 2 different sizes and the tires sucked in the winter.

These are ARE wheels. The 2 on the front are 16x8's and had 205/55 16 tires on them. The 2 on the rear are 16x9 and had 245/50/16's on them.

I did a quick clean up on these to get some pics. The outer chrome still cleans up nice and shiny. The center spokes could use a fresh coat of paint or use them as is.

When I was cleaning them up I did notice a couple of the wheels do have pothole dents in them. Nothing too bad since I never had any issues with them holding air.

The tires are not useable so you will need to get new tires mounted before installing these.

I'm asking $225 OBO. No lug nuts come with the wheels. I am near Knox and am willing to drive a reasonble distance to meet if needed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom