Forget Tebowing, now Bradying is the new fad!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    A new fad is sweeping the internet: Bradying!

Super Bowl 2012: Bradying Blows Tebowing Away | Bleacher Report

Bradying is sweeping the nation (for the next 48 hours or so) | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

228044-bradying.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Schadenfreude at its finest. People just love to hate that guy, and I've never found a good reason for it. Lots of people out there that deserve negative attention more than Brady.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It isn't Tom Brady's fault that the Colts suck. No reason to hate him because he has more class than Waterhead Manning (which one blames their linemen to the media and which one keeps it in house). It isn't Brady's fault that Waterhead signed a stupid high dollar contract while knowing he wasn't going to be playing because of needing another surgery. It isn't Tom Brady's fault that Waterhead will only ever have 1 ring. If Colts fans want to hate someone for the Colts success or lack of success, they should be hating the organization for not trying to field a complete team (with serviceable backups).

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    It isn't Tom Brady's fault that the Colts suck. No reason to hate him because he has more class than Waterhead Manning (which one blames their linemen to the media and which one keeps it in house). It isn't Brady's fault that Waterhead signed a stupid high dollar contract while knowing he wasn't going to be playing because of needing another surgery. It isn't Tom Brady's fault that Waterhead will only ever have 1 ring. If Colts fans want to hate someone for the Colts success or lack of success, they should be hating the organization for not trying to field a complete team (with serviceable backups).

:): I see your avatar fits your personality.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

Youre right nothing says class like cheating on your pregnant girl and then leaving her for the other woman.

Much classier than donating millions to help fund a childrens hospital.

All you ever reference for not liking manning is some garbage about him supposedly throwing his linemen under the bus. Is that all you got? He supposedly said something that was most likely true?

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    waterhead... Amazing the hatred on this board for mainstream. I'm shocked you guys don't receive more blowback for saying the idiotic things you guys say.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009

Lol.
    Tom brady, without cheating, has as many rings as I do. I don't know why people constantly ignore the fact the he, aware of it or not, only won superbowls because his team cheated.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Youre right nothing says class like cheating on your pregnant girl and then leaving her for the other woman.

Much classier than donating millions to help fund a childrens hospital.

All you ever reference for not liking manning is some garbage about him supposedly throwing his linemen under the bus. Is that all you got? He supposedly said something that was most likely true?

Sometimes you just need to upgrade. ;) I honestly do not care about the celeb gossip and drama BS that goes on off the football field. That is their personal life. I'm grown enough to be FAR past caring if someone has crappy relationships, substance abuse in their past (unless they're like Glenn Beck, Rush, and Newt calling for death penalties or talking trash about others with lesser issues), or if they were caught on film teabagging their frat brothers. Not my business.

If you were one of Waterhead's linemen, I'm guessing you'd LOVE to hear him complaining about you being the reason he was throwing bad passes/picks. There is NO supposedly throwing his linemen under the bus, it has happened several times. As someone that played football, that is all I need. If that is the kind of teammate that he wants to be, no respect from me...ever. It doesn't matter if it was most likely true or if it was 100% fact, it is NOT his job to bring up in the media. If a coach wants to point out problems, he is the coach. If a player that makes some bad plays wants to point the finger at himself, that is fine. For a supposed team leader to do it, no class. If I need more to not respect him, how about the extension with roster bonus money when he KNEW he wasn't going to be ready and most likely needed another surgery. And yes, people working with him knew he'd most likely need another surgery. He wanted at least one last big paycheck in case he can't play ever again. When he heard the Colts wanted Luck, he threw a little fit. When he heard he might not be paid by the Colts next year, he threw a fit. His daddy showed up to do damage control. He has no class.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Lol.
    Tom brady, without cheating, has as many rings as I do. I don't know why people constantly ignore the fact the he, aware of it or not, only won superbowls because his team cheated.

Other teams have done the exact same thing and taping other teams is legal IF you have the guy running the camera wearing a lime green vest. Other teams have been fined. Tom Brady didn't instruct anyone to produce the videos. As you say, aware of it or not...if he wasn't aware, you can't even begin to put blame on him or you're simply just a hater looking for an excuse to complain.

I don't really judge the quality of a football player based on how much bling he has for winning games. Tom Brady isn't among my top 5 current or all time players. If you want to look at stats, Brady is the better QB comparing him and Waterhead side by side.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Seems some people are really sore over last Sunday. :popcorn:

This is typical stuff after a big-name goes down... after the odds are turned in the under-dogs favor. No one remembers the last time the Giants beat the Pats in the SB? I seem to recall seeing the Pats season total posted as "18-lol". ;)

Have a giggle... it's funny.

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    As Gisele pointed out... a quarterback is only as good as his receivers and offensive line allow him to be. Brady is a good quarterback, even one of the best, but he also has more time protected in the pocket. The Patriots are good at playing not just at cheating.

However, he is arrogant, immoral, and classless AND is my teams main rival.. I do not hate him and give him credit as a good player while among other good players, but as the main rival to my home team who on several occasions knocked us out of the play offs.. I do enjoy seeing him lose and enjoy giving him a good ribbing. He's a future hall of fame millionaire. He can take it. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :): I see your avatar fits your personality.

He is a bit of a tough guy but thats OK. Some things need to be said but it is how you say them. I agree with his assessment of the team but to rough on Manning. Most of the success of the team was on him like it or not.
    The Brady thing goes all the way back to the Raiders game in the snow for the right to play in the big game. IMHO he was in a passing motion. Tuck rule my A$$. He is a very talented athlete.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom