• ...and so much more!
  • mloney2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    San Pierre
    Fork

My grandpa used to stab me in the hand with a fork for putting my hand on the table when I was young. Now what's the government going to do make it to where we have to use our hands to eat instead of forks

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    When i went to boot camp in san diego some dummy in my platoon drew blood from his cheek with a fork on our 2nd day because he was eating too fast. The remainder of our three months there we were never allowed forks again. Ever try to eat an overcooked porkchop with a spoon in a hurry? And dont dare just pick it up with your hands! Sheer stupidity, and as this thread has made me realize, a near perfect parallel can be drawn to gun control.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    My grandpa used to stab me in the hand with a fork for putting my hand on the table when I was young. Now what's the government going to do make it to where we have to use our hands to eat instead of forks

This is something I had to get use to. Seeing a lot of my family use their hands to eat. It's normal in the Philippines and when they moved here, they still do it at home, but when eating out they will use a fork. Dad remarried to one when I was in 3rd grade. I couldn't get use to eating with my hands, I don't like grease, salt, or anything on my hands.
    I work in a restaurant and I always say " I don't wear gloves to keep the food clean, I wear gloves to keep the crap off my hands! "

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    What the fork, is this thread still going on?

My daughter's old elementary school saw this one coming. No metal utensils allowed EVER, only plastic spoons and forks. Only teachers allowed to possess plastic knives.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd just like to remind everyone that forks are always ready to stab. Never point the prongs at anything you don't want to gouge. You may think forks never just gouge on their own, but you probably didn't hear about the Regency Serving four tine at the All City BBQ competition.

Dishwashers should be unloaded over a sand barrel. Drawers should be metal lined.

Top Bottom