• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I am trying to e-file a Form 1 tonight, but having some trouble completing it.

I get to the end where you check the "certify" box, which then enables the "Pay" button, but when I click on it, it just thinks for a while and then goes to my home tab.

If I go back into that form I have to reattach my trust documentation, but still can't complete the payment transaction.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, BTW, you can tell it is a government created/operated website…. yuck.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Ah, that was it. I was trying to use Safari, which their website says is ok, but you know.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Chrome has never given me problems. My last efiled Form 1 was entirely filled out and paid on my smart phone (also using Chrome). They really are making it too easy and my wallet is suffering.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Chrome has never given me problems. My last efiled Form 1 was entirely filled out and paid on my smart phone (also using Chrome). They really are making it too easy and my wallet is suffering.

I hear ya. This was m first one on a trust (SLR-104UR to SBR), and it seemed pretty easy, at least so far. I have a few other SBR's I would like to do, so this could be painful for the wallet. Even worse if they get the Form 4 up and running; I'd like to get at least two more cans.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Get a trust from 199trust.com or one of the other places doing specials right now. ASA is doing $99 trusts right now plus you get a year membership for free. If I would have known that I probably would have went through them to set up my trust but so far the CS for 199trust has been great. Just waiting on a friend to get all his stuff notarized then form 4ing a couple cans

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    You're right M67 that is what I should do. Just seems like another PITA. I have other NFA stuff I'm sure I would have to transfer to the trust. I'll just mail in the form and wait like always. I appreciate the responses though! Nothing can ever just be easy with them.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    You wouldn't have to transfer the other items to your trust, but you can. I plan on gradually moving my other things over, maybe 2-3 per year.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom