• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Seems she had a bucket list. I wonder if it was standing in as "Mrs Robinson" that was on it - or is it participating in "Orange is the New Black" - in person?

So the short story is she, at 47, met this boy, a friend of her son no less. Made out with him in a car a few times, took him to a beach house with a bunch of other minors, and fellated him twice. But they never played "the beast with 2 backs", apparently his decision.

Anyway, now she's divorced, and awaiting sentencing... And we have yet another story of cougars on the prowl for young, tender game...

From Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader to Mrs. Robinson - The Daily Beast

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Why couldn't that of happened to me when I was 15! Lol. I didnt even have any "hot" teachers in school

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'd hit it. Wouldn't give her my number or address or anything, but I'd hit it.

Oh, and IBSJABAADTMYG

I had a smokin hot music teacher when I was in 6th or 7th grade, if that chick had forced herself, took advantage of me, got me drunk and molested me, whatever, I'll guaran-damn-tee you it would not have been a traumatic experience for me.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If this were your 15 year old daughter getting seduced by a 40 year old male model, you'd have the pitchforks out.

'murica!
    Damn right! But it's not, it's a 15 year old boy. I don't care what society says we SHOULD think, An older woman seducing a younger boy, is the stuff dreams are made of for most younger guys, it was for me, probably was for the vast majority of INGO'ers (males anyway), and Im sure it is for my teenaged sons.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    IF the allegations are true, hope she gets at least half the 52 year maximum. At 47, that should slow her down a bit.

Don't count on it, though. For some unfathomable reason, we typically tend to 'glorify' scumbag women, just as the Daily Beast did in that article. And no, it's not 'more okay' if child molesting is perpetrated by an adult female.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    If I was on the jury I would need to hear a victim impact statement before I would convict. Occasionally a crime on paper ain't as big a crime in practice. Prosecution would have to show me the damages on this one. There could be psychological trauma, however unlikely. Show me the crime.

Those of you who see it the same way, boy or girl, have no idea the damage you are doing. Example; If I were to consider it the same for my daughter as my son, that puts the standard for rape back 100 years. I would then have to question whether she was asking for it....... I am pretty sure the boy was asking for it. I would have been. If you insist that they are the same, maybe "raping" a young girl isn't a crime either......... Is THAT REALLY the way you want it?

If he were a thug or a vandal or a druggie, we would be crying for him to be tried as an adult, but he gets lucky and then he's just a child! Double standard indeed.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am outraged and appalled by this crime!

She really should not have supplied alcoholic beverages to minors. That's just a bad thing to do. I think she should be required to promise to never give those three kids alcohol again.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sad that a 54 year old fat biker is never on a hot chicks bucket list!!

I now picture you as this guy... based on your description n the pic of your hairy finger.

MV5BMjI5NzcwNjI5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ2MDUzOA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom