• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Went by there today. They were super nice. Not much stock, but what they did have seemed competitively priced. I came pretty close to buying a Ruger Mk III and they came pretty close to selling Spasmo a S&W 642. Oh, and they apparently didn't notice the INGO hat. :)

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Went by there today. They were super nice. Not much stock, but what they did have seemed competitively priced. I came pretty close to buying a Ruger Mk III and they came pretty close to selling Spasmo a S&W 642. Oh, and they apparently didn't notice the INGO hat. :)
    Did you take a look at the sweet cards that I left there?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Did you take a look at the sweet cards that I left there?

I never saw them. I saw the little cafe thing, but I didn't see a bulletin board there.

I *did* see the "No Loaded Firearms" sign on the door there, though. Something I believe we've discussed at great length on this forum.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I never saw them. I saw the little cafe thing, but I didn't see a bulletin board there.

I *did* see the "No Loaded Firearms" sign on the door there, though. Something I believe we've discussed at great length on this forum.
    Maybe you had left before I stopped by. I want to say it was around 2 o'clock when I finally made it out there.

I saw that sign too, and I thought of you... :batting-eye-lashes:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Maybe you had left before I stopped by. I want to say it was around 2 o'clock when I finally made it out there.

I saw that sign too, and I thought of you... :batting-eye-lashes:

Spasmo and I were out there around 4:00. I carried inside anyway. I've decided if a gun store is going to get pissy at me for it, there are lots of other places where I can spend my money.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Spasmo and I were out there around 4:00. I carried inside anyway. I've decided if a gun store is going to get pissy at me for it, there are lots of other places where I can spend my money.
    Hmm. The bulletin board was on the wall, right behind the table they had set up.

That's how I look at it, and that's what I did.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hmm. The bulletin board was on the wall, right behind the table they had set up.

That's how I look at it, and that's what I did.

I had my wife and kid in tow. It's hard to look at everything I want to when they're both constantly saying "Hey, come and look at this!" I barely had a glance to spare for the whole cafe thing at all. I think they had a popcorn machine and that's about all I could tell you about it.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I had my wife and kid in tow. It's hard to look at everything I want to when they're both constantly saying "Hey, come and look at this!" I barely had a glance to spare for the whole cafe thing at all. I think they had a popcorn machine and that's about all I could tell you about it.
    haha, yea. It's a nice thought though. I think they had moon pies too. :rockwoot:

sjbyrne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    Stopped in today...nice place with competitive prices. Talked to Mike(owner) and was very impressed with his attitude, knowledge, and personality. He said they know they need to be be competitive with Bob/Plainfield and will do just that. I believe he'll work really hard to build a loyal customer base.
    They're still expecting more inventory and in time will build up a good selection of used items.
    Only time will tell but I think Liberty Firearms has the makings to be a really good shop.:thumbsup:

:cheers:
    Steve

Top Bottom