• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    [Press Release] Well, it has been a work in progress for a little while, challenging, and already rewarding, but I can make an official statement. I've reached an agreement to purchase Fort Liberty Firearms in #Avon, IN.

Address: 8401 East US Hwy 36, suite C., Avon, IN 46123
    Phone: 317.272.1600

Former owners, Scott and Lisa Daugherty, have decided to pursue greener pastures, focus on family time, and other opportunities for themselves and their family. With excitement, I joined the team in June 2015 to help bring my 25 plus years of experience in the firearms industry to their business, which opened in 2008. With much success, hard work, determination, they managed to bring a "mom and pop", brick and mortar, Christian-valued, gun business to the thriving town of Avon. It was a first at the time. Over the years, they gained market presence and were dedicated to keeping their values as the pulse of the store. Scott's history in the United States Marine Corp and as a firefighter and Lisa's knowledge of business and management were a great compliment to the industry.

I am already creating new alliances and partnerships that incorporates the same values that made #TheFort a success. I am partnering with local and Indiana-based business, who offer goods and services in the market place that bring additional value to the firearms industry. With a concentration on the following groups, we are focused on creating a strong presence and adding value to establish new grounds.

*Current or past military
    *Current or retired police officer
    *Current or retired fire fighter
    *Disabled Veteran
    *Wounded Warrior

Through these efforts, Fort Liberty Firearms will take an active and responsible role in the safe transfer, training development, and knowledge of our valued customers. Whether you are an avid sportsman, target shooter, collector, enthusiast, or entered the market for personal defense, the mission is the same. We will offer trained, knowledgeable, and capable staff to answer questions, address concerns, provide education, and change gun industry paradigms for a positive impact.

Be sure to stop by, introduce, or re-engage with us so we can serve you. As always, we value our customers and God Bless America.

#FortLiberty #Avon

Attachments

• FB Cover_02.jpg
      FB Cover_02.jpg
      168.9 KB · Views: 15
    Top Bottom