• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    I've gone in there twice, not too recently, but relevance?

I bought a holster for a new gun I purchased, and ended up selling the gun to a fellow INGO'er, met at Ft. Liberty, and was told he wouldn't need the holster I bought a couple days ago.

A worker offered to check if I could return it because it was no longer needed, still with packaging and receipt, but after a phone call, told me that he couldn't let me.

Understandable. Every store has their policies.

So I had a $20 holster I didn't need. One of the workers called to me on my way out the door saying "I'll buy it, $10 right now."

So I got half back, the guys are great to work with!

Day before halloween I went in for an ankle holster for my G36, and asked if they had any.

Employee: "I know we have ankle holsters, not sure if we have one for that though."

First reaction was to walk around the corner and start poking around the holsters they had. Didn't walk away from me until I made a decision, let me bring my .45 in to try it, and went back to wiping the displays down as I walked out the door.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I bought a holster for a new gun I purchased, and ended up selling the gun to a fellow INGO'er, met at Ft. Liberty, and was told he wouldn't need the holster I bought a couple days ago.

A worker offered to check if I could return it because it was no longer needed, still with packaging and receipt, but after a phone call, told me that he couldn't let me.

Understandable. Every store has their policies.

So I had a $20 holster I didn't need. One of the workers called to me on my way out the door saying "I'll buy it, $10 right now."

So I got half back, the guys are great to work with!

I'm curious, do they have anything posted regardng return policies? I can see that type of thing on a gun or ammo, but not allowing a return on an unopened holster? Doesn't seem that great to me.

Sounds like you got good service from the employees, but not allowing returns for that type of item (I'm assuming he called manager/owner) would be a no go for me.

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    I'm curious, do they have anything posted regardng return policies? I can see that type of thing on a gun or ammo, but not allowing a return on an unopened holster? Doesn't seem that great to me.

Sounds like you got good service from the employees, but not allowing returns for that type of item (I'm assuming he called manager/owner) would be a no go for me.

No no no, I guess I didn't word it right. I had taken it out and actually put it on after I bought it and got in my car to leave, I had it for about a week, and then brought it back WITH the packaging and receipt.

Sorry about that.

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    Just got back from their store again. This time I went in for a tactical shotgun. The guy behind the counter turned around immediately and handed me the Mossberg Persuader, which was the one I was getting ready to point at. After a quick look, I told him that I wasn't sure if I was going to give it as a present or keep it for myself, and he actually tried a bit to convince me to get the CHEAPER shotgun next to it, which shows that their first concern is a happy customer.

I am the happy owner of a new shotgun, and +1 to Fort Liberty (again).

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Went into the shop today, met hemicharger and another INGOer, can't remember his name, great shop and great service, see ya tomorrow guys

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Just got back from the shop, picked up a holster from target64, great bunch of guys out there

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Saw the new Springfield "Range Officer" 1911 today. They have an engraved 1 of 500 first run and non engraved. $729-799. If anyone hears my wife asking about what I want from Santa, let her know. BTW, the selection of guns is way up and the shop seemed to be doing well. A pleasant visit as usual.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Thanks for stopping by. If you dont see what you want we will be more than happy to order it for you. Scott, me, Target64, Tony and Steve are doing our best to provide excellent customer service and to provide a family friendly gun shop. If you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve upon this please let us know.

Thanks,
    James

lVl_G_D

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    Hey Fort Liberty guys...since you check this could you tell me if/when you would ever get in a Remington Versamax? I wanted one for this season but it doesn't look like that will happen. Do you think they will be more available in the off season?

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    We will be closed this Friday, January 14th, and will be gone all weekend at the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife Show. Come see us at the State Fairgrounds. We will return Monday morning at 1000 am.

Scott

Top Bottom