• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    IMO it was mostly gear and other random stuffs. Wrigley sales by far had the best and largest booth with plenty of guns and ammo at regular prices. If you were there to sell it was a good day for you, but deals were not in abundance for buyers. There were a few Gus I would loved to have picked up, but I'm already pushing it with the wife's tolerance level of my firearm addiction.

Last edited:

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Someone bought all the Remington small pistol primers :(, I knew I should have grabbed them when I had the chance, $35/1k box. FML

*Edit* The guy in the far back-right of the place w/the gear, I was SO tempted to get a Shotgun Scabbard, but I have a H&R Pardner pump....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Got there at 2:40pm, found a parking spot, waited in car hoping for the line outside the building to thin out (which it only grew), left around 3:30pm to go use the bathroom down the road (should have went to ChuckECheese), came back and couldn't find a parking spot. So I went to Tomlinson's and found some .223 at a good price and browsed around. I got to meet JetGirl (who looks nothing like her Avatar despite what she says). Returned to show around 5pm and finally got in to find not really many deals. I did buy a good condition Marlin Model 60 that holds 18rds and has the bolt hold half open feature for $125. PMAGS for around $50, Steel AR Mags for around $30. It was an OK show, but IMO was not the best selection of firearms compared to previous shows there.

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Took us 30 minutes to get into the building and we were there at 3.

No real deals to be found except for overpriced beat up 30 round mags, few PMAGs at 50. Oh and 223 at 20/box.

Bunch of gear and most of it was in bad shape.

There was a mini 14 I was really eyeballing but I did not have enough cash on me. :-(

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Oh and do not park at Chuck E Cheese if you go this weekend. They were threatening to tow around 4 p.m. No clue if they went through with it or not.

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Got there at 2:40pm, found a parking spot, waited in car hoping for the line outside the building to thin out (which it only grew), left around 3:30pm to go use the bathroom down the road (should have went to ChuckECheese), came back and couldn't find a parking spot. So I went to Tomlinson's and found some .223 at a good price and browsed around. I got to meet JetGirl (who looks nothing like her Avatar despite what she says). Returned to show around 5pm and finally got in to find not really many deals. I did buy a good condition Marlin Model 60 that holds 18rds and has the bolt hold half open feature for $125. PMAGS for around $50, Steel AR Mags for around $30. It was an OK show, but IMO was not the best selection of firearms compared to previous shows there.

Do you remember what Tomlinson price was on 223?

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    WPA 55gr HP were $6.50 / 20rds
    MFS 55gr HP were $7.50 / 20rds

....but I bought the last they had of both ;)

Good to know.

I have realized it is impossible to find it now but I want to know which retailers are jumping their prices and refusing to ever do business with them again.

They are added to the nice list.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Was there at 9am today. Saw some ARs that must of been a lot better than mine because the sure cost a lot more than mine did. Ended up buying some hot sauce and dry rub.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Took the little man today, we mostly just watched the madness. Never have I seen a $1800 DPMS. Some guy also had some stuff that looked like it had literally been buried in the ground that he was selling for insane prices too.

Bought a brick of remington 22lr for $20.

Evermoore

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I had to chuckle when a dealer asked me how much I wanted for the stripped Spikes lower I was carrying. I said $375 he told me "son I can go over to that table over there and get one for $250" I told him to go ahead and buy one and he informed me they were out of stock already. So I told him once again $375 and laughed. Why is it that when dealers try to screw us on the prices its okay but not okay when we do the same to them?? :P

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    One of the best shows ever!!! You should buy guns and ammo while you still can. Future looks very uncertain. Once politicians get involved, things go to hell.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Good show for what is left from the panic buying. got some 556 armor piercing rounds 250 bucks for 300. Got the wife new pf9 mag o and of course some jerky smoked turkey yummmmm. Pmags going for 35 to 45 each steel mag for 30 and up. Got some hornaday steel match 223 50 for 21 bucks. O and the crazy people selling ar's for 2 and 3 times what their worth lol. btw gander has 100 round 223 for 50 bucks just so u know.

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Gunslingers are offering a couple seminars at the Fort Wayne show tomorrow: The Body Guard Academy out of Three Rivers MI is offering a Women's personal protection/self defense class from 12 noon-2pm

Some of the people who have taken the class are very glad that they did, they felt it was time and money well spent, makes you think about things that you otherwise probably wouldn't, another type of preparedness. Please don't make the mistake that you own a weapon & don't need the the class. Cost is $20.

Another class being offered is a Conceal Carry informational seminar also offered by The Body Guard Academy from 10am-11am
    For more info contact Ed @ 269-858-3743 space is limited in both classes so reserve your spot early.

Top Bottom