• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    It's a LOT of older bolt action rifles from my look through. Most not even a good price. Mosin Nagant running $200.
    Did find an Enfield No1 with 1904 marking that was changed into a 410 somewhere in the 40's. Dealer thought it was a complete WW2 firearm and had to point out the original markings and date

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Took son today, it was his first show. He got a paracord bracelet, a smoked sausage, coke and sour skittles. I got some 5.56, an ammo can, and a come and take it t-shirt. Fun day. Not a serious show.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I thought is was a good show. Guess it just depends what your looking for. I got some Turkish 8mm Mauser ammo with stripper clips and bandolier $30 for 70rds, pretty good price. Picked up a synthetic factory 10/22 stock for reduced weight. Then got some Girl Scout cookies from an adorable little girl!

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    I thought is was a good show. Guess it just depends what your looking for. I got some Turkish 8mm Mauser ammo with stripper clips and bandolier $30 for 70rds, pretty good price. Picked up a synthetic factory 10/22 stock for reduced weight. Then got some Girl Scout cookies from an adorable little girl!

I know the guy who you bought those from!

I went today also. Picked up a couple of boxes 45 FMJ and a box of Hornady 45 HP, a T-shirt, some 1911 mags found a good deal on some CCI MM.

The "1911 guy" wasn't there. The older fella with the white beard and cowboy hat. He is who I usually deal with. Parts, custom grips, one offs. Cool guy, hope he comes back soon.

Almost bought a Type 1 legit AK47 slabside mag. $100 was a fair price for it. I am considering doing a Type 1 47 clone and that mag would've been perfect but I passed. I probably shouldn't of.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Picked up a bunch of cases, enough we got them at whole sale, and a few pistols i thought were kind of neat, nothing to big. Nice show, and always nice running into people you know, and shootin the breeze. My wife complained i know to many people at these things, and she now knows why it takes me so long.

Top Bottom