• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I saw one guys setup that had multiple revolvers, but they came without boxes or anything. When he started packing up, he was placing all of his guns in cardboard boxes, not bothering to keep them separate or from scratching each other up. Just piling them into boxes.

Anywho, what kind of older revolvers are you interested in?

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Anywho, what kind of older revolvers are you interested in?
    i'm keeping one eye open for a S&W M&P .38 special (model 10, similar to victory). my dad carried this as his issue side arm while in Vietnam. he expressed interest in this a few months ago. (pictured)
    pix1587775203.jpg

in previous shows there were several of these, for ~300. this time i did not see one. these are fairly common. i have my great-grandfather's S&W revolver in .32-20, so i'm partial to them as well.

Last edited:

Myrk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    I did not go to the last show, I enjoy the time spent with my dad and brother when we go together but other than that I do not think the Fort Wayne show is worth going to. I picked up a small amount of ammo last time, reloads, for a reasonable amount. I remember going with my dad years ago, many, many more venders than the last few years.

SgtChromeDome

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I went to the Fort Wayne Show on 5/16, and the selection really wasn't that bad. I was looking for a 1911 trade in particular & couldn't find the deal I wanted, but that's how things work out sometimes. I did see the vendor mentioned earlier with his guns just piled up on a table. I took one look at that jumbled mess & knew I didn't want to do business with him under any circumstances.

Top Bottom