• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Since that's less than 5 miles from our "new" house, I suppose I don't have much of an excuse not to join ya. I'll have to check with the boss & see if she wants to come along too...that is if none of you object :dunno:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Lookin forward to seeing some fellow INGOers again tomorrow. Looks like we should have a nice turnout again.

Just to refresh: it is at the Golden Corral on Maysville Rd. at noon. For those of you that were at the breakfast we had there, this may be in a different room so please check with the host/cashier on which room we are in. Hope to see everyone there and thank you for the support thus far.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Since that's less than 5 miles from our "new" house, I suppose I don't have much of an excuse not to join ya. I'll have to check with the boss & see if she wants to come along too...that is if none of you object :dunno:

Well, many thanks for not objecting :)

I'm going to have to bow-out, however. Despite all efforts, by our fine politicians, to the contrary...my company's business has picked up a lot & I have to work while y'all enjoy some steak-lunches :wallbash:

Have a good time!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well, many thanks for not objecting :)

I'm going to have to bow-out, however. Despite all efforts, by our fine politicians, to the contrary...my company's business has picked up a lot & I have to work while y'all enjoy some steak-lunches :wallbash:

Have a good time!

Sorry you will have to miss this one, but glad to hear there is some work out there. Hope to see you at the next meetup. :ingo:

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Hey guys, I hate to back out with such short notice. I managed to fall in the driveway and crack 2 ribs so I won't be going anywhere tomorrow. I hope maybe I'll be feeling well enough by the 6th. that maybe I can catch some of you at the gun show. Have fun and eat some for me.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I had a great time today. As someone who is trying to loose weight on a low-carb diet I was a tad disappointed in our location (right past the dessert bar).

We had a pretty good sized turnout that I was happy to see.

I look forward to attending the next event.

Regards,

Doug

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I had a great time again at this meetup. Got to meet several new people and had some great conversations. Thank you to all for a great turnout. :ingo: I am looking forward to the next meetup.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Hey guys, I hate to back out with such short notice. I managed to fall in the driveway and crack 2 ribs so I won't be going anywhere tomorrow. I hope maybe I'll be feeling well enough by the 6th. that maybe I can catch some of you at the gun show. Have fun and eat some for me.

Sorry to hear that hope you have a speedy recovery!!

On a good note at least it wasnt your hip, then we would really give ya flack about bein an old man :D

Look forward to the next event!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom