• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    My wife and I participated in seperate events today. she ran 13 miles and I walked 4 on a short course with my kids in a modified bike trailer. I had no sideways glances or any questions by anyone while I walked with my kids and my waist holster protruding from my hip while I was walking. I give it a ten out of ten for the community experience. Champions Sports Bar stinks like poo when it comes to making a steak to order. The best the premadonna chef could give me was medium rare. Then, While out to lunch this afternoon, housekeeping left our hotel door open. That was the courtyard by Marriot. I expected much better from $120 bucks a night. Their house restraunt stinks( champions) and their opsec in underpaid housekeeping was horrible. I enjoyed the four miler. I think that I will take the bike stroller to the gun show the next time its in indy. That front wheel makes it real difficult for rude dbags to
    hop over the stroller and run their scrotums past my kids faces. My kids havent been to a gunshow for over two years because all I hear on this site is how rude I am for taking a stroller and my kids to a gun show... Well, If ya see me and you step over my stroller and harm my kids, they only took the bullet out of the barrel. I still have a knife and I might just take me home some quadricep roast...

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To MickeyBlueEyes,

I followed your wife around the entire course!

I was driving the chase vehicle for the half-marathon. My work partner would have been following you around.

Did your wife get to see the wedding at the 7 mile marker? I missed it as I was hauling someone else back to the stadium.

The one time I ate at Champions I thought their burgers were good, but never tried the steak there. Thanks for the warning.

It was a beautiful day for a walk/run.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom