• Status
    Not open for further replies.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah thank you! I had a great time. It was nice to put faces to names... even if I completely forget who is who already LOL.

My dad and I ended up going shooting, it was a good time, wish you guys came. I was happy though, I think him seeing everyone with a handgun on their belt made him re-excited about it. We ended up going to buy him a holster for his revolver, I picked him up some speer gold dots, and we got new belts as well. An expensive, but fun day to say the least.

Anyway, thanks again! I cant wait to go to the next meet up.

Yes, a huge thanks to Ryan and John for arranging the meet. Always a great time at the meets. Sometime it will fall on a day we can stay longer. Was great seeing everyone again and a couple new faces.

After the meet, took son to his basketball game and then went to Ranger Supply and also spent too much... Got a new Remi 870 and had Russ install a 6 pos collapsible stock.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Bummer. Just saw this thread. Would have enojoyed going and meeting some people. I will have to keep an eye out for the next meet up and hope to attend.
    Matt

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Sorry I missed it... I had plans to go eight up until this morning, but, I got called in to work... I still planned on slipping away for lunch and that didn't work out either... I hope I have better luck next time...

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Sorry It slipped my mind I got busy around the house gettting things caught up on and when I remembered it was to late.

Last edited:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Can you guys do me a favor and remind me who is which username. I remembered a few names but I have no idea on the nicknames. What you were wearing, where u were sitting, photo, whatever would be good. Id just like to know. If not no big deal, I guess I wouldnt want big brother knowing who I was anyway LOL.

Im the new guy with long hair. I think everyone else knew each other.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Can you guys do me a favor and remind me who is which username. I remembered a few names but I have no idea on the nicknames. What you were wearing, where u were sitting, photo, whatever would be good. Id just like to know. If not no big deal, I guess I wouldnt want big brother knowing who I was anyway LOL.

<------real name modified we had a chat at the soda dispenser. You dad verified how awesome Logansport is! :rockwoot::noway:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Great time as usual! Nice to see everyone again and good to meet a few new faces.

Sorry we missed you at Ranger Brent. We went there afterwards and stayed until closing time, Russ said we missed you by about a half an hour. We stayed at the meetup for quite awhile longer than we thought. Congrats on the 870! :rockwoot:

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I was sitting right next to JohnSmith and across from you OCing the XD-45. Had a great time guys, great seeing everyone again and meeting a few new people. The next one I'm going to try and get my wife to come along.
    Take care all,
    -Bret-

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Can you guys do me a favor and remind me who is which username.quote]

Yea, hard to keep names straight with faces when thrown all at once for the first time. I ( Brent ) sat with wife ( Tonya) and son ( Brendan) at table directly behind you.

Russ said we missed you by about a half an hour. We stayed at the meetup for quite awhile longer than we thought. Congrats on the 870! :rockwoot:

LOL.... I could of easily stayed longer but Russ had already emptied my wallet...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Awesome thanks for reminding me! It was great to meet everyone and I hope to be there for the next meet.

Fishe39392

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am sorry I had to miss it. I had every intention of making it but had some stuff come up on friday that made it difficult to go..I'll have to keep my eye here for the next one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom