• ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I really glad I came up!

The stages were really well done. Good variety, LOTS of options, some tough shots, some fun hosey shots, just a really good mix of shooting challenges. They were easily major match caliber stages, so big kudos to the match crew that put it on.

The practiscore implementation went great, and had results maybe 10 minutes after last shot fired. Nicely done there.

Fun squad, great weather, AWESOME stages, well run match - I definitely will be coming back.

Some video.

[video=youtube_share;dHi2xK7cCb4]http://youtu.be/dHi2xK7cCb4[/video]

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Great match Ryan, Corey, and crew! Sorry about the reshoot.

[video=youtube_share;ZT-K9iCV4-s]http://youtu.be/ZT-K9iCV4-s[/video]

Last edited:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Limited gun on the blink so I broke the open gun out. Shot ok but got my clocked cleaned by Chad!! 3rd open out of 3 so I like the sound of 3rd overall better!!

[video=youtube;0yYRF1NYJgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yYRF1NYJgo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Forgot to put an SD card in my main camera so i didnt get much video footage. Did manage to put up a 100% on the classifier (oops). Great time today and good to see some new faces at the match!

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    Lots of fun, and couldn't have asked for better weather!

I did so bad that i don't even want to think about it, so if anyone does any training/coaching......please let me know!

Thanks to everyone for putting on a great match, And next month I will make sure i help out a lot more.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I had a church function after the match, so I didn't have time to write much yesterday...

We implemented quite a few changes from "how we've always done things" at this match, and overall I think it went very smoothly.

If there were problems at all with Practiscore and the tablets, I didn't hear about them. Worst I heard was there were some learning-curve questions like how to handle re-shoots. We had several shooters who were already experienced on the tablets, and they were able to answer the questions for their squad. Scores were up on practiscore w/in a few minutes of the last shot fired, and on uspsa.org w/in 30 minutes of my arrival at home where I could get to my PC and push the data through EZWin. (I hope an update is coming soon to integrate practiscore w/ the website so EZWin can be taken out of the picture entirely).

Next time we'll run 3 squads. We could have been done about 90 minutes sooner if we had. We've almost always run 3 squads in the past, it was just a miscommunication or confusion in our new registration/squadding process.

Folks new to the club didn't know where to register, so we got a bit of a late start due to getting people signed up. Next time we'll solve that either with a sign showing where to go to register or by moving the registration down to the bays [weather permitting].

I hope everyone enjoyed the match. As the changes become the new normal, things will only get even better. Not all of our set up crew is on-line, so I'll pass along the compliments on the stages, as well as the couple of constructive critisisms I heard. Feedback is appreciated. I'd rather fix issues instead of having folks not come back.

Thanks, and see you next month!

-rvb

Top Bottom