• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Fort Wayne's August USPSA match is this Sunday, August 17th!

5 stages plus a classifier.

Registration Begins: 9:00 A.M.
    *New-shooters meeting: 9:30 A.M.
    Shooters Meeting: 9:45 A.M.
    Match Begins: 10:00 A.M.

*we're adding something new this month... a new-shooters meeting prior to the match. If you are new to uspsa, and have been hesitant to try the game because you don't know the basics of the game (safety, range commands, scoring), we'll give you a 10 minute crash course.

Registration Fee:
    $20 (General entry)
    $15 (FWRR member)
    $5 (setup crew)
    Juniors shoot free with paid adult

The Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver (FWRR) gun club is located north of Harlan, IN, just off 37.
    15715 Rupert Rd
    Grabill, IN 46741
    41.234010/-84.888246

Maps and directions can be found at Fort Wayne Rifle & Revolver Gun Club... Fort Wayne Rifle & Revolver Gun Club... Home

"Like" us on facebook, at www.facebook.com/fwuspsa

Questions? Email me at ftw_uspsa@yahoo.com or PM me here.

-rvb

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Great match looks like. Bosshoss is coming as it stands, as well as myself.

Makin Hole and Splatting Lead. Good times.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Final reminder for the match tomorrow! We have 4 field courses, a standard course, and a classifier. Going to be a fun match! Final setup starts at 0730 for anyone who'd like to lend a hand.

-rvb

DEP293

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My son and I had a great time shooting with everyone today. Thanks for braving the fog to come shoot with us.

Nice job Ryan.

Dan

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Great match guys. Had a lot of fun and shot some sweet field courses! Thought the fixed time stage was a fun change of pace too- minus a sticky mag.

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    What a great job!
    I heard a TON of compliments from other people as well, so you must be doing something right!

Sorry I didn't stay longer to help, My Son kept me up most of the night, and I think I got too much sun or something. I felt pretty sick most of the day. It is a shame too, 'cause all the stages were very well done!

Whatever motivated you all this month....keep it coming!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    FYI, I found a discrepancy in the scores between practiscore and what is showing up on uspsa.org. It appears the penalties on the fixed time course did not translate into EZWinscore. Out of the dozen or so people who earned penalties none translated into the official results. I noticed it because the stage winner should have had a penalty, and the combined results looked different between practiscore and combinedresults.info.

This evening I'll do a match export from practiscore and send a fix-it ticket to the practiscore folks.

For now, go by the results on practiscore's website:
    https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=7E6617D9-D192-4ED0-BF95-F3E8AD9A76F1

-rvb

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Thanks everyone for coming out and thanks for the kind words. There's a great team of guys that do the bulk of the hard work of designing and building the field courses... they make my job easy.

Thought the fixed time stage was a fun change of pace too

It seemed most folks liked the stage (at least what they said to my face). I half expected a lynch mob at the end of the match for including fixed time! :):

What a great job!
    Whatever motivated you all this month....keep it coming!

The stages were a bit more ... sinister ... this month as we increased our stash of walls and barrels... We could finally build what we wanted and not hold back! We'll soon have some more target stands, too (we used every single stand at our disposal, plus a few of my personal stands for this match).

-rvb

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    This was the first time I have made the haul up from the southern part of the state. Super match and probably one of the most well balanced matches I have shot in a while. Had a fixed time stage and strong hand and weak hand, Memory stage, stages with some long shots and some hoser shots.
    I really like memory stages and I'm usually pretty good at them but stage 1 tripped me up and I got lost in it. It's been over a year since I got that messed up in a stage:laugh: Nice job guys as I love a challenge:yesway:
    A great day on the range with family and some new friends(and old ones).
    Kudos to the FT. Wayne crew and thanks for the work setting this up.

Top Bottom