• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Fort Wayne's September USPSA match is this Sunday, September 21st.

5 stages plus a classifier.

Registration Begins: 9:00 A.M.
    *New-shooters meeting: 9:30 A.M.
    Shooters Meeting: 9:45 A.M.
    Match Begins: 10:00 A.M.

*New-shooters meeting prior to the match: If you are new to uspsa, we'll give you a quick introduction into the basics of the game (safety, range commands, scoring).

Registration Fee:
    $20 (General entry)
    $15 (FWRR member)
    $5 (setup crew)
    Juniors shoot free with paid adult

The Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver (FWRR) gun club is located north of Harlan, IN, just off 37.
    15715 Rupert Rd
    Grabill, IN 46741
    41.234010/-84.888246

Maps and directions can be found at Fort Wayne Rifle & Revolver Gun Club... www.fwrr.us
    "Like" us on facebook, at www.facebook.com/fwuspsa
    Questions? Email me at ftw_uspsa@yahoo.com or PM me here.

-rvb​

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Ryan.....had fun working the stage with u this past weekend. Sounds like there will be 4 or 5 of us from indy coming up for the match on sunday.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Planning on it!

I hear Open will be the hot division :dunno:

haha, yea, my open blaster has been dusted off (literally, you could have written your name in the dust on my slide or on the gunbelt/holster) and is ready to go... I don't know that I am, but the gun is ready.... that darn dot likes to hide sometimes...

-rvb

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Rob....Do I need to bring some extra ammo for you this weekend?????? Would be a lotta fun watching you go full retard with a dot!!!!!!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Rob....Do I need to bring some extra ammo for you this weekend?????? Would be a lotta fun watching you go full retard with a dot!!!!!!

Yes please!

never-go-full-retard_1271.gif

I don't listen though.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    i can bring my 170mm mags for my limited gun and shoot open without a dot or comp? makes everyone else feel good about not finishing last in the division, hahaha

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Really, really good stages guys. Lots of options, some tougher shots, a tiny bit of hosing, great mix. I had a lot of fun, not just shooting, but making RVB earn his MD pay! :):

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    The best match to date for sure. You guys are doing a great job turning the club around. [video=youtube;0hh_qm9Sb1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hh_qm9Sb1I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

SicSTi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Woud have loved to shoot this, would have been my first one ever. But good ol' Bladetech has been waiting to make my IDPA shooters pack that I ordered for a month now. Damn them lol :) I'll definitely have to watch the threads though and make one sooner or later. Would be nice to do this occasionally while doing 3 gun as well next year.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Thanks everyone for coming out. I think that was record turnout, at least going back several years. Glad everyone enjoyed the stages, I thought they were a lot of fun, too.

I'd like another crack at a couple of them, especially stage 1 where I didn't really get to walkthrough since I was busy dealing with my squad of mischief-makers. :)

Scores are up at:
    Display Match Results - Detail Page - USPSA - United States Practical Shooting Association
    and
    https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=cd7fb641-1a00-42b5-901f-aca686e81ed4

Let me know if you see any scoring issues. I already have one minor update to make tonight in the registration information.

Thanks, and see you in October!

-rvb

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Woud have loved to shoot this, would have been my first one ever. But good ol' Bladetech has been waiting to make my IDPA shooters pack that I ordered for a month now. Damn them lol :) I'll definitely have to watch the threads though and make one sooner or later. Would be nice to do this occasionally while doing 3 gun as well next year.

Our next match at Fort Wayne is Oct 19. That will be the final one for the season. Hope to see you there!
    We'll start back up in April.

-rvb

Top Bottom